Фотография

English club

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 1509

Nastaska

Nastaska
  • В доску свой
  • 1 795 сообщений

Ok. By the way, i'm actually on my way out, it's really pity, that my english is hampering u with ur effort to speak out in here Nastaska. Sordid the only word i can use in here. No offence.

not offended - didn't expect anything else from you... just hope you're out of here forever :D

Roksolana

Roksolana
  • В доску свой
  • 1 011 сообщений

Ok. By the way, i'm actually on my way out, it's really pity, that my english is hampering u with ur effort to speak out in here Nastaska. Sordid the only word i can use in here. No offence.

Buy buy, dear Madsen!

that is good news :D

Nastaska

Nastaska
  • В доску свой
  • 1 795 сообщений
now, when noone's showing off, let's talk :D

what was the last topic in here? car of my dreams? i just bought myself one - always dreamt of a rav4... now i have one :bored:

Сообщение отредактировал Nastaska: 20.10.2008, 12:43:41

Roksolana

Roksolana
  • В доску свой
  • 1 011 сообщений

now, when noone's showing off, let's talk :D

what was the last topic in here? car of my dreams? i just bought myself one - always dreamt of a rav4... now i have one :bored:

so, congratulations!

do u drive often? Is it enjoyment while driving? :)

seismic

seismic

Свинья в апельсинах

• В доску свой
  • 7 636 сообщений

When i ve read your last sentence about car, i remembered end of Shahnazarov's "courier".
It the film main hero asked his friend "Have you a dream?" His friend answered "Yee, i wanna buy warm coat. It's my dream".
And main hero advised to him "Dream about great".

Have somebody seen this film?

I'm not Sinaya but I saw that movie once or twice. The protagonist is just a teenager, so, I didn't take his words seriously. To me, good coat is as important as all the fundamental freedoms because if I had pneumonia I couldn't care less about all things but my health, no matter, how great these things are.

Nastaska

Nastaska
  • В доску свой
  • 1 795 сообщений

so, congratulations!

do u drive often? Is it enjoyment while driving? :-/

thank you! this is my second week of driving - last monday was the first day i drove on my own... and it was pretty scary to go from "микры" to Samal for the first time... but now i kind of got used to it and it is not that scary at all...

Dudya

Dudya
  • Постоялец
  • 370 сообщений

When i ve read your last sentence about car, i remembered end of Shahnazarov's "courier".
It the film main hero asked his friend "Have you a dream?" His friend answered "Yee, i wanna buy warm coat. It's my dream".
And main hero advised to him "Dream about great".

Have somebody seen this film?

I'm not Sinaya but I saw that movie once or twice. The protagonist is just a teenager, so, I didn't take his words seriously. To me, good coat is as important as all the fundamental freedoms because if I had pneumonia I couldn't care less about all things but my health, no matter, how great these things are.

By your words, it's no matter about what you dream. It's very funny. :-/
I don't equate fundamental freedoms and coat as you do.
Also you have so extreme examples: if you hadn't coat, you had pneumonia. And if you haven't a car, what will happen? Will you broke your legs?
And there is matter how great our dreams! Somebody dream about a car, somebody dream about the truth...

seismic

seismic

Свинья в апельсинах

• В доску свой
  • 7 636 сообщений

By your words, it's no matter about what you dream. It's very funny. :-/
I don't equate fundamental freedoms and coat as you do.
Also you have so extreme examples: if you hadn't coat, you had pneumonia. And if you haven't a car, what will happen? Will you broke your legs?
And there is matter how great our dreams! Somebody dream about a car, somebody dream about the truth...

I am from Astana. Here, if you have no good coat, you have pneumonia or can be frozen to death and this is not funny at all.
Of course, if you are rich or have no children, you can dream about world peace. But I know the boy living downstairs, whose parents are dead, so, he has a very simple dream - to be dressed in the same clothes as his classmates and have somebody who could explain him maths and English, as I explain them to my daughter. And I will not be the person to blame his dream for being simplistic.

Dudya

Dudya
  • Постоялец
  • 370 сообщений
2seismic:
Wow, please don't forget we are talking about a car. Not about poor boy, which hasn't clothes in Astana.
And i don't blame anybody. I just said my opinion.
That is very strange dream about car...
Also if you are rich or haven't childs it's not guarantee that man will be dream about peace. When i was not rich as i am now, and i hadn't child, i dreamed about spiritual things.

My comprehension of your position that you are agree with me, you just want to say that human can dream when he has subsistence minimum. Am i right in your position?

seismic

seismic

Свинья в апельсинах

• В доску свой
  • 7 636 сообщений

2seismic:
Wow, please don't forget we are talking about a car. Not about poor boy, which hasn't clothes in Astana.

My comprehension of your position that you are agree with me, you just want to say that human can dream when he has subsistence minimum. Am i right in your position?

Ooops, sorry, stupid me - who cares about poor children when we discuss the cars?! I've just checked previous pages (three of four) and noticed that people can discuss the things in a way they like switching the subject as much as they want. So did I.

My attitude is that people cannot judge other people's dreams, that's it.

Dudya

Dudya
  • Постоялец
  • 370 сообщений
I agree with you that people haven't right to judge other's dreams.
But i always thought and think now that "dream" is your great desire in your life, which bring to you happiness and fulfill your life with great sense.

Roksolana

Roksolana
  • В доску свой
  • 1 011 сообщений
but it depends also on wallet of every person -about dreams..
someone who is poor and he dreams about getting good car -who knows may be it is his main dream..
but as usual people are considered to have many dreams in their lifes ;)

Dudya

Dudya
  • Постоялец
  • 370 сообщений

but it depends also on wallet of every person -about dreams..
someone who is poor and he dreams about getting good car -who knows may be it is his main dream..
but as usual people are considered to have many dreams in their lifes :)

2Rocsolana:
I didn't talk about wallets, i talked about right definition of "dream". And i think dreams don't depend from wallets. Do you think that fly on the moon depended from money? It's just dream, you just as most of people talk not what you think about :)
Maybe you meant that realization of dream depends from money?

If.

If.

Бывалый Крушенец

• В доску свой
  • 2 077 сообщений
dreams matter.
dreams actually do come true
that applies both for good and bad dreams.
so be careful when you expect sth bad to happen - it WILL happen
if you spend your life in fears - fearful life you will have
so one has to have only good dreams and always be positive, think positive.
we are what we dream.
if you dream you will have a luxury car - you WILL
you just to have strong belief in that and have no doubt that you will reach your goals.

seismic

seismic

Свинья в апельсинах

• В доску свой
  • 7 636 сообщений
Implemetation of dreams certainly depends ON money. I still think it is more typical of people to have realistic dreams. Who dreams of flying to the Moon - no air, nor water, dark and boring place. But many people dream of going to the space - it is possible if you are rich. So, this dream is a good incentive to work hard and make a fortune! Or people dream of going to New Zealand, which is an extremely beautiful place. Such a trip is also possible.

seismic

seismic

Свинья в апельсинах

• В доску свой
  • 7 636 сообщений

dreams matter.
dreams actually do come true
that applies both for good and bad dreams.
so be careful when you expect sth bad to happen - it WILL happen

Sorry, but if you expect something bad to happen - this is not dream at all, this is expectation. Or fear.

If.

If.

Бывалый Крушенец

• В доску свой
  • 2 077 сообщений

Implemetation of dreams certainly depends ON money.

implementation of dreams depends on your strong will, dedication and effort

Sorry, but if you expect something bad to happen - this is not dream at all, this is expectation. Or fear.

yep. whatever you call it
what you expect is what you will get
no matter good or bad

that was the main message

seismic

seismic

Свинья в апельсинах

• В доску свой
  • 7 636 сообщений

implementation of dreams depends on your strong will, dedication and effort

Good point!

Dudya

Dudya
  • Постоялец
  • 370 сообщений

Implemetation of dreams certainly depends ON money. I still think it is more typical of people to have realistic dreams. Who dreams of flying to the Moon - no air, nor water, dark and boring place. But many people dream of going to the space - it is possible if you are rich. So, this dream is a good incentive to work hard and make a fortune! Or people dream of going to New Zealand, which is an extremely beautiful place. Such a trip is also possible.

seismic you always go out of place. :)
Roksolana said dreams depends from money. That is if you have a lot of money, you have big dreams, if you have a little you have small dreams. It's opinion of Roksolana.
You have said same thing.
About moon i meant that your dream is not depended from your wallet. Like dreams of Leonardo da Vinci. But you talk again if you have money your dream is possible. It's no matter possible or not possible.
Does your logic tell if you haven't money you haven't dream?
And what is your definition of dream? I ve already written mine.

for all:
please don't forget great logical law of identity. :)

Nastaska

Nastaska
  • В доску свой
  • 1 795 сообщений

seismic you always go out of place. :)

out of what place is seismic going? i guess people just write their thoughts...

for all:
please don't forget great logical law of identity. :)

maybe i'm out of place also, but what is this law about?

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 0, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.