English club

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 1509

Michael Madsen

Michael Madsen

Читатель

• В доску свой
  • 1 995 сообщений
2 Sinaya. What u mean russian подстрочник? is that some sort of a program?
to say on truth - is the correct as ever been.
try more, subtitles next time honey, when u'll be watching next hollywood flick.

Глеб Егорыч

Глеб Егорыч

он же Бан Баныч

• Забанен
  • 102 сообщений
Fick the hollywood - КАЗАКФИЛЬМ!

Roksolana

Roksolana
  • В доску свой
  • 1 011 сообщений
guys, have u heard about possibility of making terrorist actions in Russia?
what u think of it?

Michael Madsen

Michael Madsen

Читатель

• В доску свой
  • 1 995 сообщений
2 rocksolana. I think u need to take it easy. Don't worry be happy.

Sinaya

Sinaya

ВОЗМОЖНО ВСЁ

• В доску свой
  • 10 114 сообщений

2 Sinaya. What u mean russian подстрочник? is that some sort of a program?
to say on truth - is the correct as ever been.
try more, subtitles next time honey, when u'll be watching next hollywood flick.

"say on truth" - I didn't find it, could you please show (in online vocabularies, for example) your variant of "говоря по правде = по правде говоря". I'm embarrassed by ON, that means ПО in russian, and it looks like direct translation. That is exactly what I meant saying 'подстрочник'.
English has a lot of phrases that have the same meaning but after direct translation the sense can be lost.

Just a small example - дождь льет как из ведра — it is raining cats and dogs (идиом.)

maybe it is used somewhere, but surely not in classical English

Глеб Егорыч

Глеб Егорыч

он же Бан Баныч

• Забанен
  • 102 сообщений
Wow, direct translation rules!

how do u do! = как делаешь ты делаешь?
screw u! = закрути себя!
у меня есть деньги = at me there are moneys
i want u to shut up! = я хочу тебя закрыть вверх!

Esta bueno!

Сообщение отредактировал Глеб Егорыч: 17.10.2008, 15:22:04

Sinaya

Sinaya

ВОЗМОЖНО ВСЁ

• В доску свой
  • 10 114 сообщений
:smoke:
-How much watch?
- eleven half
- inyaz finish?
- ask..!

Сообщение отредактировал Sinaya: 17.10.2008, 16:02:49

Палеолог

Палеолог

Истина, как она есть

• В доску свой
  • 2 716 сообщений
Hi friends!

Has casually come on this theme. Did not even suspect about its existence!
I can not force myself Friday evening to re-read all pages at all. I will postpone for Monday.
And for now tell to me, please, on what the people have stopped: to communicate virtually or alive? It would be possible once a week or two times a month to be going to communicate somewhere with glass of drink.

Roksolana

Roksolana
  • В доску свой
  • 1 011 сообщений

:-)
-How much watch?
- eleven half
- inyaz finish?
- ask..!

what did u want to say? :smoke:

Глеб Егорыч

Глеб Егорыч

он же Бан Баныч

• Забанен
  • 102 сообщений
Диалох:
-скока время?
-11 с половиной
-ты че из ин-яза?
-спрашиваешь!

Michael Madsen

Michael Madsen

Читатель

• В доску свой
  • 1 995 сообщений
2 Sinaya.
Don't bother me with this, ok? Just accept it, to say on truth, is like in russian, по правде говоря, basta, lets talk about something other than correcting each other. Be good, don't be a smarta$$.

mrpumpkin

mrpumpkin
  • В доску свой
  • 12 124 сообщений

To everybody. I'm not showing off, I am what i am. American english is like a native language for me. But i haven't spend 25 years in NYC or whatever.
Rocksolana. FOrgot all the basics that u've learned in school, try chatting at forums for example topix.com, cuz u sound like an average KZ high school english taught student. no offence, try better and u'll see the light at the end of a tunnel

I would'n agree with you. You better make difference between high brow English (or just proper English) and informal english which is used often by internet users. If you make a look at internet russian then you will see that it's different from proper russian (example: padonkaffski sleng).
If I prefer to speak and write proper correct Russian it doesn't mean that i suck and uncool.

Сообщение отредактировал mrpumpkin: 17.10.2008, 21:33:36

Sinaya

Sinaya

ВОЗМОЖНО ВСЁ

• В доску свой
  • 10 114 сообщений
ok, I don't mind against all these informal phrases, just seen in the begining smth about "let's correct the mistakes and etc.". So we are going just to bla-bla-bla without paying any attention to classical things.
But for beginners it will be difficult to define the normal language from slang or smth like "olbanski".

In any case - let me offer the new topic - What is the car of your dream?

Michael Madsen

Michael Madsen

Читатель

• В доску свой
  • 1 995 сообщений
2 Mr. Pumpkin. If u gonna talk as a professor or just a man who learned all the dictionary, with englishmen or american, they would laugh at u. because nobody talk like u talk in here, simple and short but not падонкоффский язык.

Dudya

Dudya
  • Постоялец
  • 370 сообщений

ok, I don't mind against all these informal phrases, just seen in the begining smth about "let's correct the mistakes and etc.". So we are going just to bla-bla-bla without paying any attention to classical things.
But for beginners it will be difficult to define the normal language from slang or smth like "olbanski".

In any case - let me offer the new topic - What is the car of your dream?

2Sinaya:
When i ve read your last sentence about car, i remembered end of Shahnazarov's "courier".
It the film main hero asked his friend "Have you a dream?" His friend answered "Yee, i wanna buy warm coat. It's my dream".
And main hero advised to him "Dream about great".

Have somebody seen this film?

Dudya

Dudya
  • Постоялец
  • 370 сообщений

2 Mr. Pumpkin. If u gonna talk as a professor or just a man who learned all the dictionary, with englishmen or american, they would laugh at u. because nobody talk like u talk in here, simple and short but not падонкоффский язык.

2Michal:
If you will talk like professor, englishmen will be you respect. That's all.

Roksolana

Roksolana
  • В доску свой
  • 1 011 сообщений

nobody will laugh -believe me, good knowledge of any language proves that u are educated person and u were not studying it in the street :D

Michael Madsen

Michael Madsen

Читатель

• В доску свой
  • 1 995 сообщений
Believe U Rocksy? a two-bit average student who had never actually have spoken to foreigners? believe u? i 'll pass on that darling/

Nastaska

Nastaska
  • В доску свой
  • 1 795 сообщений
Michael Madsen, if you have your internet chats and foreighners to speak to, could you please leave this topic? have been reading it and wanted to write here, but you are the only reason that stopped me... :D

Michael Madsen

Michael Madsen

Читатель

• В доску свой
  • 1 995 сообщений
Ok. By the way, i'm actually on my way out, it's really pity, that my english is hampering u with ur effort to speak out in here Nastaska. Sordid the only word i can use in here. No offence.

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 1

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 1, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.