Фотография

English club

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 1509

Lovely Chick

Lovely Chick
  • Свой человек
  • 939 сообщений
We all can have different opinions, it's true, in fact I like more European guys...cause I can behave myself as LIKE I want to! not as MEN like me to be...I have nothing against Asian guys (and not all of them the same!) but the mentality and the way of living, values differ from mine

Сообщение отредактировал Lovely Chick: 19.09.2008, 13:58:09

mrpumpkin

mrpumpkin
  • В доску свой
  • 12 124 сообщений
The mentality of american or european girls is different from ours. But they look interesting, they have a lot to offer. They offer absolutely different life which is out of reach for me.

Cyclamen

Cyclamen
  • В доску свой
  • 5 480 сообщений

I have talked to different american girls. And yes, I find them more attractive and more interesting.
In fact I envy that I can not have an american girlfriend.

May I ask you a personal question? :lol: What is so attractive and interesting about American girls?! :-) I have a very close Amarican friend of my age but I met her at work and we indeed have a lot in common. As for the rest of them, well... And this statement about attractiveness.... :smoke: Once I was on a business trip to the States with some men from Kazakhstan, and they torchered me with one single question: "Where are those girls from magazines?!" :lol:

Jason Bourne.

Jason Bourne.
  • Завсегдатай
  • 267 сообщений
every third man or woman in america weighs more than 100 killos!!!! (maybe not relevant to the topic but cognitive)

Lovely Chick

Lovely Chick
  • Свой человек
  • 939 сообщений

every third man or woman in america weighs more than 100 killos!!!! (maybe not relevant to the topic but cognitive)

yes, it's true and now this problem with eating habbits becomes relevant to Europe too...

But we start to love a person not for her/his appeareance (of course, close to ideal/sexual look is great etc) but not the major thin' we love for...men can have other opinion, I assume!

mrpumpkin

mrpumpkin
  • В доску свой
  • 12 124 сообщений
I agree that there are lots of fat women in America. But lots of great looking girls too. Especially those with mixed nationalities. I have met one: she is half european, half japanese. Looks great! And she is smart too.

mrpumpkin

mrpumpkin
  • В доску свой
  • 12 124 сообщений

But we start to love a person not for her/his appeareance (of course, close to ideal/sexual look is great etc) but not the major thin' we love for...men can have other opinion, I assume!

By this parameter (character etc.) they are more interesting than our girls. They are very different (different nationalities: black, latinos, asians etc.). Our girls are all the same.Just couple of variations and temperaments. No choice.

kz_gagarin

kz_gagarin
  • Завсегдатай
  • 172 сообщений
Ребят извините, что на русском. Вроде раньше приезжали миисионеры из Америки, Европы. Можно было с ними поболтать. НИкто не знает?

Jason Bourne.

Jason Bourne.
  • Завсегдатай
  • 267 сообщений
but what hinders them to eat less . to be fit?
gluttony is one of the seven sins!!!!!!!!!

Jason Bourne.

Jason Bourne.
  • Завсегдатай
  • 267 сообщений
burgerman!!!!-is good alternative for uncle sam

mrpumpkin

mrpumpkin
  • В доску свой
  • 12 124 сообщений

but what hinders them to eat less . to be fit?
gluttony is one of the seven sins!!!!!!!!!

I think enough money for food is the real reason of their obesity problem. Just take a look into their refrigerators. They are full.
Their fast-food is real cheep. They can afford to go out practically every day.
For example, I cannot afford to go to pizza place. It is expensive for me.They can eat pizza practically every day.
Because of hard work and hard study (unlike us) they have little time to eat in proper way. They are always in a hurry eating hamburgers etc. which is unhealthy for digesting system.

mrpumpkin

mrpumpkin
  • В доску свой
  • 12 124 сообщений

Ребят извините, что на русском. Вроде раньше приезжали миисионеры из Америки, Европы. Можно было с ними поболтать. НИкто не знает?

Похоже, практика приглашения студенческих миссионерских групп приказала долго жить. По крайней мере в Алматы. Кажется,что сейчас они едут нести благую весть в другие города Казахстана. Что помогает молодежи тех самых городов в изучении английского языка. Особенно в овладении религиозной лексики,вроде Святой дух (the Holy Spirit),Искупление (Redemption) и т.д.
Впрочем, некоторые молодые люди находят свои вторые половины в подобных группах изучения Библии. Что способствует пополнению ген фонда Казахстана.

mrpumpkin

mrpumpkin
  • В доску свой
  • 12 124 сообщений

Once I was on a business trip to the States with some men from Kazakhstan, and they torchered me with one single question: "Where are those girls from magazines?!" :-)

I don't need girls like from magazines with long legs etc. But i like nice faces with interesting expressions and very interesting characters. I have communicated with some and by my experience i can say that i was very exited talking to them.

Cyclamen

Cyclamen
  • В доску свой
  • 5 480 сообщений

Once I was on a business trip to the States with some men from Kazakhstan, and they torchered me with one single question: "Where are those girls from magazines?!" :spy:

I don't need girls like from magazines with long legs etc. But i like nice faces with interesting expressions and very interesting characters. I have communicated with some and by my experience i can say that i was very exited talking to them.

Well, you certainly made it clear when you described types of girls you were taking/thinking about :( Usually, when someone speaks about americans, you almost immediately imagine a white american girl, short and... with some forms :mad: The men I was talking about were... let me be politically correct :( ... middle-aged. They didn't speak any English, therefore there was a very slim chance for them to communicate with just about anyone. So, they made "eye-assessments" :eek:

carioka

carioka
  • В доску свой
  • 6 668 сообщений
American film director and screenwriter Steven Lovy is currently working in Almaty. Come see his award winning film, miX. Following the film, Steven will answer your questions and share his experiences as a filmmaker.

When: Friday, September 26, at 8:00 pm

Where: Cinema Cafй, Corner of Kazibek bi Street and 8th-of-March Street

Note: Film will only be in English (no Russian subtitles)

Модератору. Я продублировала это объявление в теме Английский язык. Если это запрещено, то удалите здесь, пожалуйста.

Сообщение отредактировал carioka: 22.09.2008, 12:17:01

Roksolana

Roksolana
  • В доску свой
  • 1 011 сообщений

Once I was on a business trip to the States with some men from Kazakhstan, and they torchered me with one single question: "Where are those girls from magazines?!" :laugh:

Very interesting!
I have never seen such american girls -not here -not in USA.

only in serials or movies :-)

Roksolana

Roksolana
  • В доску свой
  • 1 011 сообщений
Russia unermined the international law heavily critisizing USA and Europe.
[/quote]

they did right!
Now Russia is strong enough to be in real opposition to USA.
is is 2 cold War now -as American press-secretary proclaimed....
:-)

Jason Bourne.

Jason Bourne.
  • Завсегдатай
  • 267 сообщений
but Russia is too weak to stand against NATO and USA and cosequently agaist half of the world!! whts is bad many coutries began to eqiup new weapons

Roksolana

Roksolana
  • В доску свой
  • 1 011 сообщений
in 1945 -Russia was also weak -having no good weapon, equipment etc.. but they won!

now situation is different ..
only God knows what will happen tomorrow :)

mrpumpkin

mrpumpkin
  • В доску свой
  • 12 124 сообщений

Very interesting!
I have never seen such american girls -not here -not in USA.

only in serials or movies :)

Are you crazy? :D
You have never seen good looking american girls in America with good character? There is something wrong with your eye-sight or mind. :hi:

Сообщение отредактировал mrpumpkin: 23.09.2008, 12:56:50

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 1

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 0, скрытых пользователей: 0

Bing (1)

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.