Фотография

English club

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 1509

New York

New York
  • Постоялец
  • 375 сообщений

let me think and discuss with my friends this weekend, I'll try to find...but can't promise for sure, I think it would cost us some amount of money...

Good for you...where r u guys planning to organize it? in almaty or elsewhere?

I think we are talking about Almaty.

Lovely Chick?

Lovely Chick

Lovely Chick
  • Свой человек
  • 939 сообщений
Justuser82, are you in Almaty?

I do agree that skype can be a better alternative for that!

Yes, I am in Almaty!

drop me your skype adresses to private mail here at bb.ct so we can discuss it further, don't wanna make my address public...

If.

If.

Бывалый Крушенец

• В доску свой
  • 2 077 сообщений
wassup ppl?
discussing a blind date?

grafinya

grafinya

разноногое существо

• В доску свой
  • 5 502 сообщений

Nice topic.. Seems to me nobody wants to discuss serious things here. Just to chat..

thank you ))
im learning english 1 month and i need to discuss with all ^)
welcome ) :)

grafinya

grafinya

разноногое существо

• В доску свой
  • 5 502 сообщений
and you can call me by skype

grafinya-roza :)

Rapeme

Rapeme
  • Гость
  • 36 сообщений
People!! Where i can find live practice in Almaty,except courses,i want chat personaly it more interesting
:spy:

Lovely Chick

Lovely Chick
  • Свой человек
  • 939 сообщений
Guys, sorry, but I didn't manage to find a native speaker to arrange a live English club...

Roksolana

Roksolana
  • В доску свой
  • 1 011 сообщений
It is not a problem, but we can try to continue practicing here - on site.
so, what about other hot topics for disscusion?

what is your opinion about war in Osetiya?

mrpumpkin

mrpumpkin
  • В доску свой
  • 12 124 сообщений
War in Ossetia?
I think Russia has managed it in a very commanding way.Personally i was amazed by mind-washing ability of russian media which made me sick for some time of the whole russian mentality.
Russia didn't allow Chechnya to leave.They ruined Groznyi and killed many chechens. Georgia followed the same ruite but don't forget that Russia has actively participated in provoking ossetians to struggle against Georgia. For example, they have given russian pasports to ossetians-citizens of Georgia! :laugh:
Giving russian pasports to citizens of another country is a very smart move which can give the moral wrights to intervene into this country with so called "protective mission". :-)
Russia unermined the international law heavily critisizing USA and Europe.

Detroit_Motor-City

Detroit_Motor-City

Читатель

• Свой человек
  • 745 сообщений
Lovely_Chick. r u a local or foreigner? what u do? for a living? tell me where u studied?

Lovely Chick

Lovely Chick
  • Свой человек
  • 939 сообщений
Well, I am a local one...

Graduated from KIMEP with major in Finance (do like my job very much) but sometimes feel like I wanna do something different from what I am now... :dandy:

Next year (other things being constant) planning to go for a study to Czech Republic - it's a nice country, nice people and lots of opportunities (in my personal opinion).

What about you?

La Costa

La Costa
  • Завсегдатай
  • 172 сообщений
Sorry, could you pls clarify does the Club have only bb.ct format or live conversations are also available?

Lovely Chick

Lovely Chick
  • Свой человек
  • 939 сообщений
La Costa,

There was an idea to arrange a live club, but we need someone to be qualified to evaluate our capabilities...preferrably, a native speaker...as for now, it's only in bb.ct format :dandy:

besides, this we might experience a problem because not all of us stay in Almaty...

Any solutions?

Сообщение отредактировал Lovely Chick: 18.09.2008, 16:45:13

Jason Bourne.

Jason Bourne.
  • Завсегдатай
  • 267 сообщений
what are we talking about???????

Detroit_Motor-City

Detroit_Motor-City

Читатель

• Свой человек
  • 745 сообщений
Lovely chick whre u from? i guess i should be more considerate to u? coz u know that a girl that has such talent of alluring men should deserve a better one? and i know i would be perfent for ya? just gimme chance hon

mrpumpkin

mrpumpkin
  • В доску свой
  • 12 124 сообщений
Me dear Motor from Detroit,
can't you find a nice girl in your city Detroit?
What a problem? I find american girls pretty cute. Cuter and more interesting than ours. :smoke:

Сообщение отредактировал mrpumpkin: 19.09.2008, 11:31:50

Missis

Missis
  • Завсегдатай
  • 174 сообщений
Hi !!! Who like to cummunicate on English pls contact to my mail agent or skype - yelena@mail.ru , yelenka9 :smoke:

Missis

Missis
  • Завсегдатай
  • 174 сообщений

What a problem? I find american girls pretty cute. Cuter and more interesting than ours. :lol:

What??? do you think that american girl more interesting thah ours girls? i am discussing with you about your opinion :smoke: or may be Did you like tell that american girls are interesting for contact on english?

Lovely Chick

Lovely Chick
  • Свой человек
  • 939 сообщений

What a problem? I find american girls pretty cute. Cuter and more interesting than ours. :-)

'm just ignoring your message :smoke: :lol: :lol:

mrpumpkin

mrpumpkin
  • В доску свой
  • 12 124 сообщений
I have talked to different american girls. And yes, I find them more attractive and more interesting.
In fact I envy that I can not have an american girlfriend.

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 0, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.