English club

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 1509

justuser82

justuser82
  • Постоялец
  • 320 сообщений

No, I am not a student any longer...

If you think that I have started this to hear your points to be able to write the paper,then you're wrong...

Burning looks a bit too strict...but on the other hand it is better not to have orphans here and there with their lives ruined and stuff... i think there are some positive points in bringing up children in some strictness...but certainly burning is excessive......

diversus

diversus

Читатель

• Завсегдатай
  • 267 сообщений
ok, it's just a qestion. I did not think of this question. and what do you want to do? it's horrible! and so?

Lovely Chick

Lovely Chick
  • Свой человек
  • 939 сообщений
I think that up-bringing with some strictness is good, but it should be applicable to both, i.e. females and males...it should not be discriminating behavior to none of us!! I support harmony in everything!

Nemo.

Nemo.

наблюдатель

• Читатель
  • 7 663 сообщений

Justuser82, I share your point re Western media, however, I rised the topic after I read the book written by one of those girls from Palestine, who was burnt just because she became pregnant...lucky she...she was saved by one western organization...I just wanted to say, that I was shocked afterwards...

I don't know exactly all details of the sory about this girl. It's very sad to see this kind of picture in our time. But I think the girl was wrong. cause palestine is muslim country, and you shoul obey to rules of society where are you live. And it seem like she had a sex before marriage, and she broke the law. But anyway the people who burnt her were wrong too

Lovely Chick

Lovely Chick
  • Свой человек
  • 939 сообщений
Diversus, it was just a suggestion, so far none of you proposed easy-to-discuss topic...It terrible I know, I just wrote the first that came to my mind, that topic that horrified me with it's cruelty

you are welcome, i'd be glad to hear your thoughts

Lovely Chick

Lovely Chick
  • Свой человек
  • 939 сообщений
Nemo, the story says the following: she wanted to escape this family terror by her father and brother, she was a heavy-working girl of just 17...but nothing she did with excellence was good for her father...he told her, her mother, her sisters, that animals are much better, because they bring benefit, whereas women NOT!!

Besides, the young man that made her pregnant promissed to marry her, he loved her etc. But when he knew he refused to do so! She left alone...she knew this was a sin because she's a muslim, but Koran does not teach to be cruel, does not teach to behave as like man of all kind better than woman

Сообщение отредактировал Lovely Chick: 22.08.2008, 17:28:45

diversus

diversus

Читатель

• Завсегдатай
  • 267 сообщений
What are you talking about? There is a war in South Osetia. In our Time(

Lovely Chick

Lovely Chick
  • Свой человек
  • 939 сообщений
So what??? There is a war in Iraq, the war that begins for natural resourses and political autonomy is common today...

Сообщение отредактировал Lovely Chick: 22.08.2008, 17:28:10

Nemo.

Nemo.

наблюдатель

• Читатель
  • 7 663 сообщений

Nemo, the story says the following: she wanted to escape this family terror by her father and brother, she was a heavy-working girl of just 17...but nothing she did with excellence was good for her father...he told her, her mother, her sisters, that animals is much better, because they bring benefit, whereas women NOT!!

Besides, the young man that made her pregnant promissed to marry her, he loved her etc. But when he knew he refused to do so! She left alone...she knew this was a sin because she's a muslim, but Koran does not teach to be cruel, does not teach to behave as like man of all kind better than woman

I think all the details of this story was managed by journalists.

diversus

diversus

Читатель

• Завсегдатай
  • 267 сообщений
my english is poor(

I agree that Koran does not teach to be cruel. i'm a muslim too and i do not understand how people do this. it is a sin

Lovely Chick

Lovely Chick
  • Свой человек
  • 939 сообщений
So, Nemo, do you think it can't be true?? Do you really think so? We can think this way, because we never lived in these countries, we know nothing about their lives...

diversus

diversus

Читатель

• Завсегдатай
  • 267 сообщений
i want to say that what we should do to stop the war for example or to make the world better

i think that we (everybody) must get at the root of evil.

Nemo.

Nemo.

наблюдатель

• Читатель
  • 7 663 сообщений

So, Nemo, do you think it can't be true?? Do you really think so? We can think this way, because we never lived in these countries, we know nothing about their lives...

I think only part of this story can be true. Another part it's just for good rate of company, who published this story.

New York

New York
  • Постоялец
  • 375 сообщений
Guys,

Who have an English native speaker to organize Live English Club. I mean to practice our speaking skills :)

Thanks!!!

Lovely Chick

Lovely Chick
  • Свой человек
  • 939 сообщений
New York,

Great! Let's find one so we can meet and discuss them live!

New York

New York
  • Постоялец
  • 375 сообщений
Lovely Chick,

Do you have someone to be our "English native speaker"?

Lovely Chick

Lovely Chick
  • Свой человек
  • 939 сообщений
let me think and discuss with my friends this weekend, I'll try to find...but can't promise for sure, I think it would cost us some amount of money...

Сообщение отредактировал Lovely Chick: 22.08.2008, 18:14:48

justuser82

justuser82
  • Постоялец
  • 320 сообщений

let me think and discuss with my friends this weekend, I'll try to find...but can't promise for sure, I think it would cost us some amount of money...

Good for you...where r u guys planning to organize it? in almaty or elsewhere?

New York

New York
  • Постоялец
  • 375 сообщений
ok. just let me know...

justuser82

justuser82
  • Постоялец
  • 320 сообщений

Good for you...where r u guys planning to organize it? in almaty or elsewhere?

it can be done in a much easier way...i would advise to use skype...it is so much cheaper...

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 0, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.