English club

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 1509

V_I_N_N_I

V_I_N_N_I
  • Завсегдатай
  • 239 сообщений
you behave like a hole, dude,

i am winning enough, I have and I will-)))

you are not the kind of hole who can win me in any subject, anytime and anywhere-)))))

so, your English is on google level , I see now. I thought you will refer to something more clever-))))

one more -))) "yet again" has no place in your question, it does not fit there, may be in google-))))

maybe : " I direct you attention to google yet again" or

"once again, may I ........"

so, hole dude, improve your English and change your website from google to something better, if you are aspiring to be the best-)))

I am over with you...

you are ignored for further discussions.

(check google , i am sure you will be able to find some "psycho/behavior correction" expert consultations)

looser-)))))))

Leeoo

Leeoo
  • Гость
  • 32 сообщений
Sorry for breaking into your clever conversation with my Pre-Intermediate level, but i'm a little bit confused about this phrase:

I thought you will refer to something more clever-))))

according to the grammar rules i was taught, it should have been written in this way: "I thought you WOULD...",
but considering V_I_N_N_I's language experience i doubt it now... :-/

V_I_N_N_I

V_I_N_N_I
  • Завсегдатай
  • 239 сообщений
-))) thanks to God, you have found something,

kill me, it is your guys nature, I did not write "i am the best", I just offered to assist each other to be better (me including)

I did not insult and disparage anyone, but your wild aggressiveness and ambitions try to do it with me, I don't care, i lived without this "club" and I will.

I don't have English language degree, but I am sure that my English is much better than numbers of people with special university degree in English.

you found one word and was happy to destroy me...-)))) what is that complexes?? or what?

I am out of all these, the rest save for yourself.

goodbye.

unknown_forget_me_not_

unknown_forget_me_not_
  • никто
Hey-hey. what on earth has happened? :smoke:
Guys, I remember what V_I_N_N_I said no long time ago:

please, the corrections should not be followed by fun or be derided.

nobody is expert here (me included) so, let's improve our language together.

So lets be patient to each other ;) and if you're able to correct someone's mistake why not to do that?

2Fallon
To be honest I didn't understand your "care" as well.
You have to apologize to V_I_N_N_I. imho :rolleyes:

Peace V

T.UZ

T.UZ
  • Завсегдатай
  • 166 сообщений

I see.
To say the truth I am not keen on movies so if you didn't tell us about 'A.SE' I wouldn't know about it :laugh: Thank you very much :rolleyes:

Wow. The rating is really high :rotate: However, as I mentioned before, I found "Avatar 3d" TOO LONG. So it's hard to imagine what kind of 'some new episodes' are included in "Special Edition"))) Looks like the film director wants people spend whole day in cinema watching "special Edition", huh :laugh:

In addition, some people suppose that Avatar 3d is overrated. What do you think about it?

It might be overrated, but in what degree / range. I think, it is not so big "abmodality". And people are always different to estimate the rating of new films.
But I was very excited after the viewing of Avatar =)) and of coarse could not to fall asleep in such long moovie =))

About new episodes. I meant that new episodes were recorded during the first pickups of frames, but were not included to first one. So I can assume that producers have some reasons to make it twice =)

Fallon

Fallon
  • В доску свой
  • 1 141 сообщений

you behave like a hole, dude,

i am winning enough, I have and I will-)))

you are not the kind of hole who can win me in any subject, anytime and anywhere-)))))

so, your English is on google level , I see now. I thought you will refer to something more clever-))))

one more -))) "yet again" has no place in your question, it does not fit there, may be in google-))))

maybe : " I direct you attention to google yet again" or

"once again, may I ........"

so, hole dude, improve your English and change your website from google to something better, if you are aspiring to be the best-)))

I am over with you...

you are ignored for further discussions.

(check google , i am sure you will be able to find some "psycho/behavior correction" expert consultations)

looser-)))))))

You are a riot, thanks for a good laugh :lol: You a are pathetic moron, who can't spell or speak proper english, and your angry tirades in this language are plain hilarious :laugh: You can only brag about your prowess in english language but in reality, you don't even realize just how bad you are. But again, whatever, your ignorance is your bliss and that's your only saving grace. Keep it up, douche, and one can only hope that some day you'll be shocked to realize just how immature you were, otherwise you are bound to run into trouble like getting shot in your face.

Сообщение отредактировал Fallon: 02.09.2010, 11:36:36

Fallon

Fallon
  • В доску свой
  • 1 141 сообщений

2Fallon

Peace V

Look it up and don't keep you breath for it, I don't apologize to dumb asses.

V_I_N_N_I

V_I_N_N_I
  • Завсегдатай
  • 239 сообщений
Fallon,

I will just add how bad I am-))

my monthly salary is 15,000 usd, my kids go to expensive British Curriculum school,their English as 9 and 8 years old child is much better than yours, so who is asshole, you or me??? make your calculations, who you are and where you are and what you have-)))).

do you really think, that I care about your all shit you are writing here-)))) I always use the garbage like you in my life for dirty jobs, you are the slave and it is your space to survive in modern life-))

and the people like me never had any shit with people like you. you are just waste nothing else-)) it is your chance to vomit your complexes on me, -))

your english-))))) google english? what about turkish, arabic, italian?? I have it all , do you?? :lol:

so, go and fuck yourself. u r "social shit" just like cockroach, no harm - just nausea.

know your place, shit-))))))

Сообщение отредактировал V_I_N_N_I: 02.09.2010, 14:44:23

unknown_forget_me_not_

unknown_forget_me_not_
  • никто

2Fallon

Peace V

Look it up and don't keep you breath for it, I don't apologize to dumb asses.

I know the meaning of this word but I didn't hear the expression "care to start". Moreover, I couldn't find it on the Internet.

here you're
I've found "nor care to do smth" = to not want to do something
I can guess that "care to start" is being eager to begin :laugh:

Сообщение отредактировал forget_me_not: 02.09.2010, 14:02:08

Miklukho

Miklukho
  • Свой человек
  • 763 сообщений
Hi pipl. Where you study english?

Elerado

Elerado
  • Завсегдатай
  • 285 сообщений
So, what about today, will be English club in the same time and place? No changes?

Leeoo

Leeoo
  • Гость
  • 32 сообщений

So, what about today, will be English club in the same time and place? No changes?

Sorry for the late reply, but we're NOT meeting at a cafe any more.
The English Club with the same american native speaker will be at the Language Centre (Masanchi-Abaya) every Monday at 17.00.

mrpumpkin

mrpumpkin
  • В доску свой
  • 12 124 сообщений

hi guys,
i read a few messages and found out that there are some mistakes in sentences' structure.

so, my suggestions is: if it is English Club subjected discussion, maybe we will make the corrections in previous messages and it will help us altogether to improve our grammar in writing and in general English as well.

so, what do you think?

Not a good idea. Your bickering with Fallon has proved that. It should be a native speaker who would have corrected our mistakes otherwise it will be a failure. We, non native speakers, do make mistakes even some native speakers can't handle their languages very well. So we should challenge ourselves in one aspect only and it is a conversational aspect.Изображение

Fallon,

Hey, you learned such words like a douchbag, a tool, get a life. That's cool! :cool:

Сообщение отредактировал mrpumpkin: 07.09.2010, 21:37:54

Fallon

Fallon
  • В доску свой
  • 1 141 сообщений

Fallon,

Hey, you learned such words like a douchbag, a tool, get a life. That's cool! :cool:

Did you actually understand what you said here? But whatever, it's funny anyways :laugh:

Vinni, please, go on. You are very amusing, and I like having a good laugh at your expense. :lol:

Сообщение отредактировал Fallon: 08.09.2010, 07:10:33

mrpumpkin

mrpumpkin
  • В доску свой
  • 12 124 сообщений

Did you actually understand what you said here? But whatever, it's funny anyways :laugh:

Are you kidding? :rolleyes: I wanted to say that such words like "a tool, a douchbag and get a life" are very popular among teenagers in the States. And it's cool that you know these words. Is it difficult to understand, duh?Изображение

YES! english school

YES! english school
  • Читатель
  • 50 сообщений
Hi guys! Come away from all the bickering and join us at YES! for some healthy discussion at our saturday club about bad language and how to diss.
Three to five. Be there or be square! Address is the same, so is the phone.

tima7

tima7
  • Читатель
  • 811 сообщений

Sorry for the late reply, but we're NOT meeting at a cafe any more.
The English Club with the same american native speaker will be at the Language Centre (Masanchi-Abaya) every Monday at 17.00.

goog day!
Is there fee for visiting English club? and if there is how much
where will it take place definitely
thank you in advance

tima7

tima7
  • Читатель
  • 811 сообщений

Book Club

Reading in English

I and my friend decided to create a book club where everyone, who loves (or can) reading in English could practice their English, participate in discussions of interesting books that we will read, develop their vocabulary skills, and just enjoy stimulating conversations in English and pleasant company.

We will be reading modern American and English literature. We have already chosen the first book that we will read. You will not need to purchase any books or material for the meeting.Everything will be provided. We will be meeting once a week.

The only requirement we have is that your level of English should be upper-intermediate. If you do not know how good your English is, we can give you a sample text and see if you are able to understand it. For those who think their English is perfect and there is no need for them to develop it, our book club could become just a hobby as we will be reading books that could teach us about other cultures and experiences.

If you are interested in joining our club or need more information please message me. :-)

Hope to see you all )))

Hi ! Good idea!
Where and when will it take place?
thank you in advance

mrpumpkin

mrpumpkin
  • В доску свой
  • 12 124 сообщений

Book Club
Reading in English
If you are interested in joining our club or need more information please message me. :-)

Your private message option isn't working. So we can't send you messages. Probably you need to write more posts so that your private message gets activated.

Madina_LA

Madina_LA
  • Случайный прохожий
  • 4 сообщений

Book Club
Reading in English

Your private message option isn't working. So we can't send you messages. Probably you need to write more posts so that your private message gets activated.

People were able to email me at madina_la@yahoo.com
Maybe you should try that too. ;-)))

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 0, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.