Kazakhstan citizens speak englishДавайте попрактикуем свой English

- - - - -

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 947

КАРРА

КАРРА
  • Постоялец
  • 399 сообщений
I never watched any of American Pies. Are they really funny, or just another dumb American movie? I am so behind in terms of movies these days, so busy lately, no time for movies?. :smoke:

Shade

Shade
  • Частый гость
  • 73 сообщений
Have you seen the "Matrix Revolution" yet?

smooth

smooth
  • Завсегдатай
  • 113 сообщений

i'm more interested in the so-called ebonics, the blacks' language & modern slang
you know its like
that > dat
this > diz
is > iz
about > 'bout
isnt, aren't > aint
what's up > wassup - 'sup
fat > phat
-z instead of plural -s
you all > ya'll
you > ya

in 60's OK was a slang 7 now everybody use it
and there're so many abbreviations like U, ASAP, IMHO etc thanx to internet

do u think that English will revolutionary modernize in 21st century?

With > wit
Hallo > hala
Ask > aks

Крёстный Отец

Крёстный Отец
  • В доску свой
  • 1 056 сообщений
:lol:

Сообщение отредактировал ~Freaky Zekey~: 09.12.2003, 19:35:33

Крёстный Отец

Крёстный Отец
  • В доску свой
  • 1 056 сообщений
2Narim
I understand my mistake,it not will be bad if would speak about grammar misatakes :lol:

Крёстный Отец

Крёстный Отец
  • В доску свой
  • 1 056 сообщений

ok. Got it. So was that you who were enjoying Scotch slang? I just thought that my English is perfect comparing to their. It's totally differ-r-r-r-rent. Not to say dr-r-r-runk.

Enjoy also when Africans speak in English. Tirty-try means 33. Or sava. Guess what. It's server. So they have huge problem with R. Or Italian English. They say 'unfortunately' as it is. I mean: Унфортуначиели.

BTW, I heard that those for those who has Kazakh as natural (or mother) language, have less problem with English pronouncation. And it's true. I mean, if you had Russian first then learned English, then everybody will see your "R", like revolution. But for Kazakh's it's less problematic. So message to all: get your ass back to classroom and learn Kazakh first.

Ohh no IMHO it's not will be better to speak english U.k :lol:

КАРРА

КАРРА
  • Постоялец
  • 399 сообщений

2Narim
I understand my mistake,it not will be bad if would speak about grammar misatakes :lol:

Correction: " .... it would not be bad if we speak about grammer mistakes", or "....it would not not be bad to speak about grammer mistakes"

КАРРА

КАРРА
  • Постоялец
  • 399 сообщений

ok. Got it. So was that you who were enjoying Scotch slang? I just thought that my English is perfect comparing to their. It's totally differ-r-r-r-rent. Not to say dr-r-r-runk.

Enjoy also when Africans speak in English. Tirty-try means 33. Or sava. Guess what. It's server. So they have huge problem with R. Or Italian English. They say 'unfortunately' as it is. I mean: Унфортуначиели.

BTW, I heard that those for those who has Kazakh as natural (or mother) language, have less problem with English pronouncation. And it's true. I mean, if you had Russian first then learned English, then everybody will see your "R", like revolution. But for Kazakh's it's less problematic. So message to all: get your ass back to classroom and learn Kazakh first.

Ohh no IMHO it's not will be better to speak english U.k :lol:

Correction: "... it would not be better to speak in UK English", or " it won't be better to speak in UK English". .... Although still sounds awkward to me. :-)

Shade

Shade
  • Частый гость
  • 73 сообщений
How's it been going lately, folks?
Getting ready to celebrate X-mas and New Year?

VanilaSkyWalker

VanilaSkyWalker
  • Завсегдатай
  • 231 сообщений
HELLO WORLD!!!
Reading your post I wonder if you had met each other listening your english?
If were not, would we meet to talk?
It would be more interesting and useful

madkid, Thor within

• В доску свой
  • 2 254 сообщений
vanilawalker - easily...just mention where and when

Shade

Shade
  • Частый гость
  • 73 сообщений

HELLO WORLD!!!

If you wonna meet in Almaty you may count on me only after the New Year holidays. I'll get sobber no sooner than 7 of January. :-)

Крёстный Отец

Крёстный Отец
  • В доску свой
  • 1 056 сообщений
Блин каждый друг друга исправляет надоело.Вас послушать и думаешь до чего плохо я знаю English.
У меня такое предложение знающим English сказать основные ошибки и сказать чё не мешало бы повторить! That's all :lol:

КАРРА

КАРРА
  • Постоялец
  • 399 сообщений

Блин каждый друг друга исправляет надоело.Вас послушать и думаешь до чего плохо я знаю English.
У меня такое предложение знающим English  сказать основные ошибки и сказать чё не мешало бы повторить! That's all :lol:

Sorry, did not mean to offend you. I thought you wanted somebody to correct you. My apologies for misunderstanding. You need to work on your grammar, that?s all. I will never correct you again. Promise.

КАРРА

КАРРА
  • Постоялец
  • 399 сообщений

HELLO WORLD!!!

First, I am not in Almaty and, therefore, cannot meet with you (sigh..). Second, I find it hard to speak in English with people with whom I can speak in Russian. You will always switch into Russian. If you want to practice and improve your English it?s better to find native English speakers. Just a thought?

Shade

Shade
  • Частый гость
  • 73 сообщений

У меня такое предложение знающим English  сказать основные ошибки и сказать чё не мешало бы повторить! That's all :-)

Да Вы не комплексуйте! Take it easy, mate! Пусть исправляют. Пааааадууууумаешь.... :lol: An oak is not felled with one stroke.
Everybody understood you anyway. So, you English is just good enough! :-)

Parliament

Parliament
  • В доску свой
  • 1 250 сообщений
Hi! :-) Can join to your discussions? I wonna improve my English too... It is so sad that I have no time now to visit my English lessons... :lol:

Shade

Shade
  • Частый гость
  • 73 сообщений

Hi!  :-)  Can join to your discussions? I wonna improve my English too... It is so sad that I have no time now to visit my English lessons...  :lol:

Welcome on board! (or welcome to hell! :-) )
Can you tell us a joke?

Shade

Shade
  • Частый гость
  • 73 сообщений
Funny Quotes (From List Mailer "English for Advanced"):

"Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who'll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you're in the wrong house, that's what it means."

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."

"Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close knit family in another city."

"A married man should forget his mistakes; no use two people remembering the same thing."

"My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher."

"Heaven is an American salary, a Chinese cook, an English house, and a Japanese wife. Hell is defined as having a Chinese salary, an English cook, a Japanese house, and an American wife."

Шланг

Шланг

не ентилегент

• В доску свой
  • 5 852 сообщений
Yah, i need some space...

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 0, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.