- - - - -

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 947

OL'D.BASTARD

OL'D.BASTARD

Читатель

• Свой человек
  • 699 сообщений

i don't understand the aim of this theme.....

to enjoy with Oh_La_La avatar! :dandy:

Janmka

Janmka
  • Свой человек
  • 790 сообщений

Уролок, my dear, i wanna call it "theme", okay? any troubles wiv it?

yes, because you are not speaking correct english but rather english of the stupid. Are you stupid? If yes, then go ahead and continue caliing a thread a 'theme'

oh, cmooon, "stupid english" whahaha! who cares n whatever? I want it that way and i`m gonna do as i wish. So would u be so kind just do not worry bout me?
p.s. seems like we have to argue even "here"... i thought unless this theme is free from such kinda contras... :dandy:

Nenashek

Nenashek
  • Свой человек
  • 641 сообщений
Well, well, well.
I guess we have a bunch of people willing to practise and aproximately 3 sobs who claim they're the best at it and can kick everyones ass(what's the point? expecting us to kiss your knee?).
No offence guys, I think you suck when you try to say something. It's easy to bomb when you have the Lingvo installed in your PC, but when it comes to oral dialogs... IMHO... I've met "fluent speakers" like you

Сообщение отредактировал Nenashek: 20.07.2009, 13:26:22

Уролок

Уролок
  • Читатель
  • 321 сообщений

Well, well, well.
I guess we have a bunch of people willing to practise and aproximately 3 sobs who claim they're the best at it and can kick everyones ass(what's the point? expecting us to kiss your knee?).
No offence guys, I think you suck when you try to say something. It's easy to bomb when you have the Lingvo installed in your PC, but when it comes to oral dialogs... IMHO... I've met "fluent speakers" like you

You think are being smart, aren't ya? You think that after ten plus years in English-speaking countries I need Lingvo to tell bad english from proper one? I suggest looking at yourself first before passing judgement about how well someone knows English. You can't even put together a sentence in this language which would make a tiny little bit of sense. If all you want to do is to propagate so sort of surrogate, English-like speakeasy that none of the native speakers will understand, so be it. I tried to help a little but hey, you don't want to be helped, you just want to show off as if anything you know about the English language has any substance. I hate to burst your bubble but you don't know jack. Whatever, I wash my hands of you, go on jerking off, that all y'all capable of.

Сообщение отредактировал Уролок: 20.07.2009, 13:46:53

Flying...

Flying...

Mia San Mia

• В доску свой
  • 4 385 сообщений
и тут письками меряются...
:dandy:

Сообщение отредактировал Flying...: 20.07.2009, 14:14:00

Травматург

Травматург
  • В доску свой
  • 1 491 сообщений

but when it comes to oral dialogs... IMHO... I've met "fluent speakers" like you

Поверьте, если вы будете использовать слово verbal, люди будут вас понимать гораздо лучше :dandy:

Nenashek

Nenashek
  • Свой человек
  • 641 сообщений

You think are being smart, aren't ya? You think that after ten plus years in English-speaking countries I need Lingvo to tell bad english from proper one? I suggest looking at yourself first before passing judgement about how well someone knows English. You can't even put together a sentence in this language which would make a tiny little bit of sense. If all you want to do is to propagate so sort of surrogate, English-like speakeasy that none of the native speakers will understand, so be it. I tried to help a little but hey, you don't want to be helped, you just want to show off as if anything you know about the English language has any substance. I hate to burst your bubble but you don't know jack. Whatever, I wash my hands of you, go on jerking off, that all y'all capable of.

Wow! Someone's really mad at me... :kiss:
Yes, I am a smart ass. :dandy: Sometimes.
I don't think you need Lingvo in case you have such a precious background.
If you think you are cool, I must admit I'm not. You're totally right, I don't know jack shit.
But the fact that you pretend being a helper guy kinda pisses me off. Instead of helping them you keep telling them they suck. I just feel sorry for your kids, let's hope you're going to teach them in a different manner.

There's nothing wrong with telling people they suck at something if they do. But then again, don't say that you're trying to help.

Сообщение отредактировал Nenashek: 20.07.2009, 14:48:08

MG-42

MG-42

Центральный Спортивный Клуб Армии

• В доску свой
  • 7 263 сообщений

блин, Акскл и здесь свою бредятину развешивает! :eek:

Shut up and read (if you are capable, of course :-/ ).

Выражение "of course" в значении "конечно же" с грамматической точки зрения, в этом примере не уместно :)

Such as it is, you are welcome to it, чивоуштам. Само его желание и рвение выразиться на языке Шекспира уже похвально. :fie:

SKS

SKS
  • Случайный прохожий
  • 2 сообщений
[/quote]
No counterfeiters in the world could match up to those of the FRS... :-)
oh that dirty green scrap of paper :-)
[/quote]

That's true!!! Screwed up the whole world ))

SKS

SKS
  • Случайный прохожий
  • 2 сообщений

but when it comes to oral dialogs... IMHO... I've met "fluent speakers" like you

Поверьте, если вы будете использовать слово verbal, люди будут вас понимать гораздо лучше :-)

I would say the word dialog already implies verbal conversation...and yeah, I agree about 'oral' )))

Nata-leon

Nata-leon
  • Завсегдатай
  • 154 сообщений
Hi everybody!
Very nice topic! It is a pity that I did not notice it before.

Spartan

Spartan
  • В доску свой
  • 1 488 сообщений

Well, well, well.

Actually, the word "Lingvo" is a proper noun, so using the definite article in this case is inappropriate.
Software is supposed to be installed not in a pc, but on in a pc unless that software is a name of some physical item.

Good Kit

Good Kit
  • Завсегдатай
  • 157 сообщений

Уролок, my dear, i wanna call it "theme", okay? any troubles wiv it?

yes, because you are not speaking correct english but rather english of the stupid. Are you stupid? If yes, then go ahead and continue caliing a thread a 'theme'

nobody cares, except for the guys who likes to zero in someone's mistakes, who's stupid then?

Сообщение отредактировал Good Kit: 30.07.2009, 13:46:09

AGulshara

AGulshara
  • Постоялец
  • 355 сообщений

oral dialogs...

sound is good

HMH

HMH
  • Случайный прохожий
  • 2 сообщений
Hi every buddy!
A grammar question, which one is correct:

I am cool, are'nt I / am'not I?

Нервная

Нервная

#нуашто

• В доску свой
  • 4 045 сообщений
hihihi))

SuperMegaWaw

SuperMegaWaw
  • Гость
  • 13 сообщений
вот всегда думала, что нужно с носителями языка общаца, чтобы хоть как-то improve качество речи..а оно вона как...меж собой можно...путем оральных диалогов, так сказать....

Elma

Elma
  • Постоялец
  • 387 сообщений

и тут письками меряются...
:rotate:

граждане Казахстана практикуют английский, заодно занимаются любимым делом. Грустно и смешно.

fortunatus

fortunatus
  • В доску свой
  • 1 071 сообщений

Hi every buddy!

"aren't I" is correct

Фанатка Алена Делона

Фанатка Алена Делона

он же grafinya

• Забанен
  • 181 сообщений

Hi every buddy!

"aren't I" is correct

хахахаха

hi, everybody
i am cool, am i not?

Сообщение отредактировал Фанатка Алена Делона: 31.07.2009, 11:39:45

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 1

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 1, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.