Сообщений в теме: 2746

Better_Than_You

Better_Than_You
  • Свой человек
  • 604 сообщений
Gza uses teams of NFL to describe a female.... cmon now

A tribe called quest and Rakim are one of the Best yo TOP 5

aight now Squash all the beefs
people like Rock, pop, metal and so on we, dont tell em shit, so we like diffrent types of Rap, Hip hop or Hip pop

edit: can we pin this shit???

[GZA]

She dated jolly green GIANTS, that, flew on JETS
An A-list actress, who was never walked off sets
She loved stuffed animals, especially BEARS
Was a role model, like a CARDINAL to our peers
A PATRIOTIC tomboy, like Mary Ellen from The Waltons
A former lifeguard, who had the skills of a DOLPHIN
When I met her, she was in drama school and wore BENGALS
Drove a BRONCO, and she was far from star spangled
Had basic skills, and worked part time in mills
Raised buffalo's, cause she was behind them BILLS
Had a man who always roared like LION

A domestic violent cat, tackled the girl and kept her crying
Couldn't care, she was losing her hair, from depression
She was in the air, and there was some room for interceptions
I told her to stay strong, not to be ashamed
You're a "ten-i-see", you just need to TITAN your game
Her ancestors were CHIEFS, who ran with running deer
On the sail with the SEAHAWKS, who battled the BUCCANEERS
The REDSKIN garments, was suede coat liners
Held rare coins, frequently sought from gold miners
They were hard working warriors, we call over timers
Shot plenty arrows at COWBOYS and 49ERS
Her interesting background, but quite unusual
A great force grip, but out of bounds for a musical
She told me to call her, if I came to town
I started TEXAN her, soon as my plane had touchdown
Holding my luggage, in the hand that revealed the bad scars
She pulled up at arrivals, driving the JAGUAR
Her BROWN skin was soft, her legs beautifully shaven
Her house was fly, sitting on the roof, was a RAVEN
As we entered, I heard laughter
She walked into a large living room, I went after her
There was two of her, girlfriends, playing chess like they were VIKINGS
Militant as PANTHERS, they're resemblance was striking
Had on thongs, high heels, and belts that was garter
Energized like phones that just came off the CHARGER
I introduced myself to gain yardage
Cuz anything less then smooth, would of been straight up garbage
The shorter one met me, when I had a sky pager
Thought I rolled with robbers, STEELERS and panty RAIDERS
She took fruit from the orange bowl, it was in season
One of them said she loved the juice and kept squeezing
I knew that I was gonna get, wined and dined
It would of been a penalty, not to pass the scrimmage line
Now I laid back and relaxed, waiting for the kick-off
One removed the lip gloss, like she was bout to lick all
She caressed me, with fingertips soft as velvet
Dying for me to PACKER, as she stroked my helmet
And I was thinking these girls was SAINTS
But it was first and ten, and there was extra walls to paint
Before you know it, I had all three in a huddle
Buckin' like a COLT, before I released them puddles
They spread EAGLES like wide receivers
As I RAM them in the endzone, and they became true believers

Сообщение отредактировал Better_Than_You: 22.11.2005, 21:23:31

Puff-Puff-Pass

Puff-Puff-Pass

Читатель

• Постоялец
  • 307 сообщений
Ayyo! That's a good muthafukkin idea!
We rumblin on each fukkin otha and ain't tellin nuttin to them rock-pop-metal-acid-folk-alternative-classic music fans! That's fukked up!
So let's go there and start some massacre (not that sweetass nigga 50's one)! Let's hop in that muthafukka and start verbal asswippin! Let's sho'em how we do it! Jea!

And it ain't nuttin but JOKE! I'm kiddin you! Yall niggaz got punk'd!

Puff-Puff-Pass

Puff-Puff-Pass

Читатель

• Постоялец
  • 307 сообщений
Betta check out my muthafukkin photo.
It's me stunnin in front of one of them hott ridez.

MobstarbilitY

MobstarbilitY

Читатель

• Свой человек
  • 886 сообщений
narim, ok maybe im wrong, and tupac is one of the most intelligent lyricists, i dont care%) but did u try to get the message or main idea of any of these verses? i think its fucking fantastically amazing.
here some quotes of GZA on how he is doing the lyrics, especially bout the aforewritten verse, check out that is really, really interesting and informative:

"That's how "Queen's Gambit" came about too. I was speaking to someone on 2-way, and we were talking about football. We were talking about some game, and I don't really follow sports like that. I mentioned something, maybe it was about the Raiders, and they said they didn't like the Raiders, and I replied "you like the Giants that fly on jets." That was real slick and I realized I could incorporate all those teams in a slick way. I also incorporated terminology from football, touchdowns, wide receivers, kickoffs, and it just added to the rhyme. I said "her man always roared like lions, a domestic violent cat, who tackled the girl and kept her crying." You get that picture. I don't have to take six more bars to describe his violence. I make it brief and strong. I don't have to say "he punched her in the face, then he slammed her on the floor, then he kicks her in the side, then he runs through the door." That's corny. I give you one sentence saying he tackled the girl and kept her crying. I said "he couldn't care she was losing her hair from depression, she was in the air, and there was room for interception."

"It was cool to be smart and intelligent back then in MC'ing. It was about wittiness, sharpness, intellect, and character. Nowadays, it's all about character. There's no intellect there anymore. Everybody's a character. It was about being smart, intelligent, wise, swift. That's how we were rhyming then. Look at the names of some of the producers, Large Professor. Kool G Rap, when I met him when we were at Cold Chillin,' he told me "my name is Genius too, that's what the G in Kool G Rap is for," and that's definitely what he was as an MC. Look at EPMD, the Microphone Doctor. Everything was built around intelligence, swiftness, wittiness, and cleverness. It was about being clever, witty, sharp, unpredictable, and intelligent."

"Lyrically, I could do 50 songs a day rhyming how half these kids are rhyming. "I'm chilling in the house, doing an interview, watching TV while I'm talking to you, you asked me a few questions that I couldn't answer, you said 'am I in the club?' but I'm not a dancer!"

Yeah!

"I turn on the fan because I'm feeling so hot, I get me some weed that I bought from the spot, the police came to the spot and locked us up!" (laughs) What's clever in that?

Can I use that for my album?

I'll write you ten songs! That's what it's about. Cleverness. Look at songs today, whether it's BET or on the radio, and find one song that doesn't have materialistic lyrics in it. It's hard. But you can take songs from back in the days, like G Rap, he told a lot of stories, so a lot of his material things was mentioned, like on "Road to the Riches," so there was room for that. I had the song "Life of a Drug Dealer," so I had to let you know how I was kicking it. I was not an MC for that, I was "this and that." Nowadays, it's different. Everybody wants to be hard. Everybody needs dancers. Everybody needs effects at their shows. It's all good to have a good show, but the game changed so much. When I got on at Cold Chillin,' they told me that I'd need two dancers, because that's what was going on at the time. But I didn't really need that. I didn't need to run around with dancers. That's not necessarily needed. Like KRS-One said a long time ago, and I will quote him when I write a book, soon, he said, "they want dancers, they want lighting, they want effects to make them look exciting, but it's frightening, because without that, the whole crew is wick, wick, wick wack." They need all of that, a bunch of facades that's just props. These things are needed to cover up. Some people wear make-up to cover up what they don't have. I used to say Rap was called Hip Hop and MC'ing is now called Rap. It's like a gift. It's wrapped all up, you can't see what's on the inside. It's hidden, it's wrapped now."

[Narim]

[Narim]
  • очередь на регистрацию
  • 623 сообщений
yeah man I got the idea.

the lifestyle has changed a lot. and you know what, last dayz I was thinking a lot about music addiction and styles we like in our life.. and came to a conslusion that it's all about age. G-rap was on top when I was an ordinary almaty teen, and we had to look up to someone cool and strong to be cool and strong. And I did look up to them rappers in the US. Now I'm a little older and the G-era is gone, now we've got those sleezy fancy rappers like Kanye or whoever and to us they are not even close in their lifestyle and in their lyrics to good old school rappers. why? cuz they are the same as our age and even younger, and you can't learn a lot from someone younger than you. The same thing happened to our parents, who loved Beatles and can't stand modern music just because the people who create it are younger :)
anywayz, g-rap was something I grew up with, and this will be part of me till the end.. mao, this refers to you too man, if you know what I mean :)

MobstarbilitY

MobstarbilitY

Читатель

• Свой человек
  • 886 сообщений
aight ma nigga, i understand whatcha talking bout, word man. there is something in what u have said, probably i feel the same way, i cant listen or follow those who is younger, cuz they can tell u nothing bout the street life, g-shit and stuff like that%) u know what im saying. this is actually one of the principles according to which i pick out the rappers sometimes, its more relevant to the local ones.
and finally, we can draw a conclusion that our parents and other adults do not accept rap music, since they consider it as kinda shameful for them to listen and hang out for the same purpose which was clearly stated by narim%)

Puff-Puff-Pass

Puff-Puff-Pass

Читатель

• Постоялец
  • 307 сообщений
Daamn, why you guyz can't just take it eaazyy?
Or maybe I should strat to take it hardly?
As for me I ain't got too much time to catch any deep feelings or sense
outta their black niggaz words. Maybe it ain't rite but it's okay for me.
I really have no time, maybe if I'd be listenin to it bein high, sittin in tha bathroom wit some of GZA's shit pumpin straight into my ears, maybe I would find some deep deep meaning in it.
But hell, all my current listenin is while i'm drivin on tha way to my work place and back. Back in tha day when I waz youngsta it waz just music to me, it waz popular, it waz cool, plus my language skill wasn't good enough to let me catch a meaning. Novadays I can understand it but still don't see nuthin valuable.
So I don't try get sumpin more than just a mood from it:
when I feel myself good I'm cruisin wit some light shit like g-funk
or some r'n'b spinnin in my stereo, and when I'm maad or when i'm down I put some hardcore gangsta shit on and ride ruff as fukk!
That's it. Ain't tryin to get out any much useful of teachin.
For this there's alotta otha thingz in this life. And don't think that dem boyz'n'tha hood can teach us how to live, rhymin bout "street life, g-shit and stuff like that".
From this point I suggest you niggaz to stop messin around
and start nu topic in this bieetch:
what is ya typical shit to listen to when you down, ready to kill
and contrary when u feel yaself flyyy as a muthafukka, just happpy!
Can u dig it? Playaz, put in ya preferences, pleezze.

Сообщение отредактировал Puff-Puff-Pass: 23.11.2005, 19:06:59

Nucler_Nuke

Nucler_Nuke
  • Свой человек
  • 903 сообщений
2 Puff-Puff-Pass :)
Sup, Ya Man!!! Thiz'z Nuke iz Back!!! I'm just left this mafackin' link r'n'b.ru! Now i'm just stayin' wiz G-A-N-G-S-T-A!!! :)

Puff-Puff-Pass

Puff-Puff-Pass

Читатель

• Постоялец
  • 307 сообщений
tHAT'S MY NNIGGA!
Welcome to tha land of suckafree!
where true hiphop lovaz and experts throw up some real shit!

Puff-Puff-Pass

Puff-Puff-Pass

Читатель

• Постоялец
  • 307 сообщений
Strictly To My N.A.R.I.M.:

Yo, wat's crackin my nigga? If ya still about to change JUICED movie
to ABOVE THA RIM and GANG RELATED lemme know that phone numba
which u be callin me from on Dec 3-4. I'll be outta town theeze dayz, so I'll tell my lil' brotha to meet wit chu and pass u tha tape.
Holla if ya hear me.

Better_Than_You

Better_Than_You
  • Свой человек
  • 604 сообщений
ey yo people we need to pin this shit- ya heard me?

nad who old ya all??

stlil ballin

hahaz, high all de time isokme that good shit

Puff-Puff-Pass

Puff-Puff-Pass

Читатель

• Постоялец
  • 307 сообщений
Shiiit, what da phukk iz u talkin about, fooool?
U gosta quit smokin this shit!

Late night cool jazz

Late night cool jazz
  • Частый гость
  • 83 сообщений
Вчера слушал Case - Missing You и ремикс на эту же композицию George Benson-a. Классная вещь и микс удачный получился. И вообще я вчера слушал музыку которую давно не слушал, так приятно на душе стало.

Late night cool jazz

Late night cool jazz
  • Частый гость
  • 83 сообщений
Да кстати, пацаны, девченки, наверняка у кого-то из вас есть Maxwell и не один альбом наверное, просьба к таким людям заделиться добром.

basketballer

basketballer
  • Свой человек
  • 710 сообщений

Да кстати, пацаны, девченки,  наверняка у кого-то из вас есть Maxwell и не один альбом наверное, просьба к таким людям заделиться добром.

напиши ЛС юзеру под ником chairman mao он большой знаток Максвелла и не только

[Narim]

[Narim]
  • очередь на регистрацию
  • 623 сообщений

Strictly To My N.A.R.I.M.:

Yo, wat's crackin my nigga? If ya still about to change JUICED movie
to ABOVE THA RIM and GANG RELATED lemme know that phone numba
which u be callin me from on Dec 3-4. I'll be outta town theeze dayz, so I'll tell my lil' brotha to meet wit chu and pass u tha tape.
Holla if ya hear me.

thanks man, I appreciate.. here's my #: +77059001777.

Matiaz

Matiaz

Nerazzurri

• В доску свой
  • 3 790 сообщений

просьба к таким людям заделиться добром.

Привет дружище!!! Много всего нового (и совсем старого) надыбали, так что скоро попробуем выслать тебе!!! Ты то что мы тебе в прошлый раз отправляли получил????

Puff-Puff-Pass

Puff-Puff-Pass

Читатель

• Постоялец
  • 307 сообщений
2 Narim:

Nigga, too many digits in ya numba. Maybe it's too many of them "7", huhh? :laugh:
Cc'mon, nigga make tha things, don't neva let them things make you :-) Fuk it.

Pls recheck this shit, aight? Anyway you already in my muthafukkin phone (by tha way it's 30 dollaz SonyEricsson Z200 - it's bout them things makin us ;) ) You got named as NarimThaJUICED!
So now u'se Juiced now and it's kinda tight, uknow.. cuz as I know JUICED means kinda tiiight, coolass, straight ballin playa, rite? Holla.

Сообщение отредактировал Puff-Puff-Pass: 28.11.2005, 20:36:09

Late night cool jazz

Late night cool jazz
  • Частый гость
  • 83 сообщений

просьба к таким людям заделиться добром.

Привет дружище!!! Много всего нового (и совсем старого) надыбали, так что скоро попробуем выслать тебе!!! Ты то что мы тебе в прошлый раз отправляли получил????

Нет, Макс уже уехал оказывается. А я ему звоню, звоню. Теперь ссылки мне загоняйте я буду скачивать.

Matiaz

Matiaz

Nerazzurri

• В доску свой
  • 3 790 сообщений
Недавно достал один из первых альбомов R Kelly 1993 года, было прикольно слышать тогдашнего R Kelly и сегоднешнего!!!
То Late night cool jazz
А куда и как интересно мы будем тебе заливать музыку??? :rotate:

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 2

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 2, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.