• 0 сообщений
Всем привет!!! как дела?

SakFraud

SakFraud
  • Гость
  • 24 сообщений
halo ppla~~
how it goin? whats new??
i was out of office for the last couple of days... sorry...
thats why i couldnt write anything here....
im doin pretty good... damn... time flies by so fast... its already friday again... =)

i congradulated mr mib by phone.. =)
hehe...
oh! ya ya! ggod idea dinusya!!
thing is.. i dont hink i can find photoes which will match the requirements....if you teach me ill post some... =)
it seems nobody except us is ever here... =(
really bad.. i dont like it....
if everything will be good we gotta met up in the end og august....

how r ya guys doin?
how were ur exams jammy? =)
hope yall are good!

maah salaama!
(i started taking arabic lessons.... =) hehe.. its pretty cool)

~jammy~

~jammy~
  • Случайный прохожий
  • 0 сообщений
well it wasnt as bad i thought they would be! on one of my midterms i got 21 from 25! and the other i cant remember!!!!

anywayz life goes....guys dont you think that life pasts us sooo fast that you dont even recognise? well one day everything changes real fast! anywayz hope ya'll doing well!!!
BYEZ!

~jammy~

~jammy~
  • Случайный прохожий
  • 0 сообщений
I see soooo many ppl around here!!!! lol actually what the hell is going on with our class????doesnt anyone care about eachother anymore???hmmm...

Сообщение отредактировал ~jammy~: 25.06.2007, 15:57:38

SakFraud

SakFraud
  • Гость
  • 24 сообщений
halo~~~
well... i care... but the weekends were on.... so i wasnt able to write anything... but usually im here.. =)
im doin good... plannin to go to austin, my hometown, on the upcoming thursday.... i need to move from one flat toa nother....and then i also paln to go to a lake that is just a bit north of austin, ride a jet boat... try some water skying.... u know... should be fun.... =)
oh! and laso there is a bottle of Golden Label Jack Daniels, whisky, a bottle of Grey Goose, vodka, and a think a couple of bottles of wine... so it should get really intersing there.... =)

well.....
dinusya! where are ur photos here? huh? i thought u promissed us some!!! i cant upload photos... cuz i dont have a photo camera... mine is still broken... and i dont have means of transporting data from my cell phone to the computer.... =( so i cant upload anything....

grats jammy! thsat a good score! so what r ya plnnin to do now? after ur summer is over?

k... catch yall later.. adios!

~jammy~

~jammy~
  • Случайный прохожий
  • 0 сообщений
Well i am planning to go to Czech Republic!hope that it will be fun...i have a friend in Germany and he promised me to come and visit me while i will be in prague! think that it will be interesting! anywayz i am sooo sick of everything! sooo tired of this study!!!!

c ya later!

SakFraud

SakFraud
  • Гость
  • 24 сообщений
hmmm... prague... i wanna go to prague aswell....
ill go there when i have some time i guess....
make a eurotrip with my friends... hehe... =)
go to amsterdam first of all.... then to all the other places... =)

yeah... well im not that sick of work yet... as a matter of fact i like it here in houston.... =)
hehe... =)

k... i guess just like i predicted there are only 3 ppl on the forum for the last 2 pages.... =)

send a big big hello to everybody by sms from me!!! =))

Sweety_aika

Sweety_aika
  • Случайный прохожий
  • 0 сообщений
УРААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААА!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :-) :) :spy:
завтра домой!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ждите меня :)

SakFraud

SakFraud
  • Гость
  • 24 сообщений
yeah....
sombody told me that she will study for the whole summer....
bla bla bla.... and yada yada....
=)

oh well... at least sombody is happy!
oh jammy, now you can talk abt gettin the class together...
aika will be there.... and after me i think she has the second best chance of bringing the most ppl to one place... =)
good luck with that!!
ill be home soon.... only 1.5 months... and there will be a bday, aikas bday,... and we really can get the whole class together... cu i think most pf us will be there by that time.. =)

SakFraud

SakFraud
  • Гость
  • 24 сообщений
oh... i think be now aika is already in almaty... =)

Dinusya

Dinusya
  • Частый гость
  • 50 сообщений
Привет всем!
да,я понимаю,что существует много способов связи,что кто-то,может даже его лично поздравил,но я-то имела ввиду конкретно тут! :laugh: ну ладно..
я обещала? :laugh: ну ладно..я могу запостить фотки с выпускного,с моего фотоапарата..у вас таких нет :D на мобильнике нет ничего нормального просто ;)
Айка,получается уже тут!С Приездом!!!тогда ;)
щас..научить теа гришь?ну просто грузишь фотки на сайт(например)keep4u.ru и там есть опция уменьшить до размера...потом копируешь url и вставляешь в свой пост и все..мы такому на CIT научились :-) когда свой сайт создавали!jammy подтвердит :D

Dinusya

Dinusya
  • Частый гость
  • 50 сообщений
вот мои фото:
Изображение

Изображение

уф,третей не дождалась,чето уж ооочень долго там грузиться..капец..
остальные издалека,либо такие уже есть,либо кто-то кого-то закрывает,либо размыто..вобщем вот! :laugh:

Изображение
о!вот и третяя :laugh:

Сообщение отредактировал Dinusya: 28.06.2007, 22:48:37

Dinusya

Dinusya
  • Частый гость
  • 50 сообщений
ooops....

Сообщение отредактировал Dinusya: 28.06.2007, 22:47:45

Dinusya

Dinusya
  • Частый гость
  • 50 сообщений
и почему я - скрытый гость????? :laugh: :laugh: :D

Dinusya

Dinusya
  • Частый гость
  • 50 сообщений
вот все...исправила..F5

SakFraud

SakFraud
  • Гость
  • 24 сообщений
good....
nice photoes!
=)
well it clicks allright.... but it doesnt go to the picture on keep4u.... =)

hows it goin D? goin good?
hows ur bf doin? hope hes happy... and so are you....
so you guys should really meet up....
im flyin to austin today.. and i think i might be able to upload some stuff of my telephone there... allthough i doubt it...
k... have fun guys!

oh and by the way... i rlelay msis shocol scepilay in the sinrpg tmei !
adios!

~jammy~

~jammy~
  • Случайный прохожий
  • 0 сообщений
Изображение

well this my latest foto! soon i will try to post some new ones...maybe even from Czech Republic which is goona be a blast!!! luv ya guys!!!

~jammy~

~jammy~
  • Случайный прохожий
  • 0 сообщений
today i bought a new digital camera!!! hurai!!!! i am soooo happy....well anywayz i hope everyone is doing well....my finals will start next week! i hope i will pass them!!!! so i see our forum is dead...which doesnt make me happy at all.....oh well....

SakFraud

SakFraud
  • Гость
  • 24 сообщений
as always ive been out for the weekends....
they were really fun... haha... i was moving... and then i wen tot the lake.. then i drank a bottle of vodka....soo.... oh! and then i woke up next to a lady in the morning.. hahah... =)
so it was really good...
i hope yall had a really good weekend aswell...

grats with the camerea jammy.... ill be waitin for new photos from you then.... here ans also on hi5....
yeah..this is sad.... nobody is here....=(
ppl have better things to do i guess.....

~jammy~

~jammy~
  • Случайный прохожий
  • 0 сообщений
well i understand that you wanna share with us with everything but i think u should think what u should write here and what u shouldnt...

thnx....i will post some new pics soon...

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 1

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 1, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.