Manchester United [часть 7]

- - - - -

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 2330

powerhouse

powerhouse
  • Постоялец
  • 385 сообщений

Круто. Со Златаном. Надеюсь про Погба только слухи. Лучше уж в Реал пусть идет, а нам оттуда Крооса  :)

tenizz

tenizz
  • В доску свой
  • 3 625 сообщений

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd  

Don't forget, @WayneRooney's testimonial is at Old Trafford on 3 August. 

CmWnFlyXYAARhdQ.jpg

-

tenizz

tenizz
  • В доску свой
  • 3 625 сообщений

Ryan Giggs believes Zlatan Ibrahimovic 's 'class' will lift Manchester United - and young striker Marcus Rashford.

“Okay he’s going into the Premier League from the French league which is weaker but he’s someone who, as a player, you see him walk into the dressing room and you see a winner, you see a character and you’re seeing a bit of class. “As a team-mate it lifts you. These are the signings that will lift the Manchester United team and that’s what you want.”
 "You want to learn and you want to watch first-hand not only in matches but how he conducts himself.  “By all accounts he’s a very good pro, he’s a winner like I’ve said and Marcus can only learn from someone like that. He’s world class.”

-

________________________________________________________________________________

Henrikh Mkhitaryan has completed his move to Manchester United , Borussia Dortmund have announced.(по данным MEN 26 м паундов) twitter-    MK-HIT-A-RYAN 

Die Wege von Borussia Dortmund und Mittelfeldspieler Henrikh Mkhitaryan (27) trennen sich in diesem Sommer. Der BVB hat nach intensiven Diskussionen dem Wunsch des armenischen Nationalspielers entsprochen, sich zur neuen Saison dem englischen Tabellenfünften der vergangenen Saison, Manchester United, anzuschließen.

„Diesem Transfer ging für uns auf Basis einer völlig neuen Ausgangssituation eine schwierige Abwägung voraus: Manchester hat uns ein enorm werthaltiges Angebot unterbreitet. Hätten wir es ausgeschlagen, wäre der Spieler 2017 ablösefrei gewechselt. Und wir hätten die Personalfrage nur um ein Jahr hinausgeschoben“, erläutert Hans-Joachim Watzke (Vorsitzender der Geschäftsführung).

Borussia Dortmund wünscht Henrikh Mkhitaryan für die kommende Saison sowohl in der Premier League als auch in der UEFA Europa League alles Gute.

Сообщение отредактировал tenizz: 02.07.2016, 18:26:15

Butters

Butters

keep calm...

• В доску свой
  • 14 075 сообщений
С Мхитаряном вас!

Сообщение отредактировал Butters: 02.07.2016, 17:59:34

Ab.Ai

Ab.Ai
  • В доску свой
  • 2 252 сообщений
Взять Ибру ещё и на халяву... Я счастлив! Надеюсь шведский Кантона зажжот!
По поводу Мхитаряна, главное чтобы участь Кагавы не ожидало. Че там Мата аут?

Ab.Ai

Ab.Ai
  • В доску свой
  • 2 252 сообщений
Кстати, незнаю как вы, но я жду чемпионство)

tenizz

tenizz
  • В доску свой
  • 3 625 сообщений

тех службу МЮ ругать сильно не будут.

Mkhitaryan-main.jpg

-

tenizz

tenizz
  • В доску свой
  • 3 625 сообщений

RYAN GIGGS LEAVES MANCHESTER UNITED

Ryan Giggs is to leave Manchester United, the club he has been with since the age of 14, to pursue his desire to be a manager.

Giggs, 42, has played more times for the club than anyone else in history and is its most decorated player, having won every major honour in club football.

Ryan Giggs said: "After 29 seasons at Manchester United as a player and assistant manager, I know winning is in the DNA of this club - giving youth a chance, and playing attacking and exciting football. It’s healthy to have high expectations, it’s right to expect to win. Manchester United expects, deserves, nothing less.

"This is why it is a huge decision for me to step away from the club that has been my life since the age of 14. It has not been a decision that I have made lightly. I'll take away so many special memories as well as a lifetime of experiences that will, I hope, serve me well in the future.

"However, the time feels right and, although I have no immediate plans to step into management, it is where I want to be.

"I’ve been extremely fortunate in having two great managerial mentors; first in Sir Alex, who I’ve spent the majority of my life working with and learning from and who I believe will remain as football’s greatest-ever manager and in more recent times, Louis van Gaal, whose CV speaks for itself. The knowledge I have gleaned from them has been invaluable.

"I want to reiterate my thanks to the backroom staff and support teams at Manchester United I’ve worked with over the years. The results on the pitch are a reflection of the hard work off it. I would not have achieved the success I have without the dedication, sacrifice and commitment of these people in creating the best environment for the team to succeed.

"I want to congratulate José Mourinho on his appointment as manager of the world’s biggest club. There are only a handful of proven winners at the very highest level and José is unquestionably one of them. I know the fans will welcome him.

"My final thank you is to the fans. I cannot begin to tell you how much I will miss walking out at Old Trafford in front of you. It’s extremely difficult to say goodbye after 29 years. I have loved every minute both as a player and assistant manager. The support you have always shown me has been phenomenal; thank you.

"It’s time for a new chapter and a new challenge. I’m excited about the future - I’ve had the best apprenticeship into management anyone could ever ask for."

Executive vice-chairman, Ed Woodward said: "Ryan’s place in the history of Manchester United is assured. He has been a constant presence at the club since 1987 and, during his playing days, regularly delighted crowds; first with his dazzling wing play and later with his intelligence and ability to dictate a game.  

"He has tackled his coaching and management responsibilities with similar rigour and diligence. The experiences and discipline he developed at United will undoubtedly be a big help as he continues to learn his trade. He has all the attributes to be a terrific manager in the future. Everyone at the club wishes him well in his new career. He will be missed but will always be welcome at Manchester United."

CmXLevHXgAAauEN.jpg

CmWFXpRWAAAUbzT.jpg

Сообщение отредактировал tenizz: 02.07.2016, 19:20:35

tenizz

tenizz
  • В доску свой
  • 3 625 сообщений

-

BoEC5QoCUAAFU4R.jpg

-

tenizz

tenizz
  • В доску свой
  • 3 625 сообщений

FsezpZpl_bigger.jpg   Manchester United ‏@ManUtd  

Ryan Giggs, Manchester United legend. Always and forever. #GiggsLegend

CmXTfWXWIAAljtx.jpg

-

medved

medved

20 times

• В доску свой
  • 6 648 сообщений

Че там Мата аут?

По-ходу, да. Ожидаемо. Тем более у Ибры теперь 8.

воттаквот

воттаквот
  • В доску свой
  • 22 189 сообщений
Интересно куда на этот раз сплавят Мату?
Вест Хэм, Лестер или Эвертон.

tenizz

tenizz
  • В доску свой
  • 3 625 сообщений
Тем более у Ибры теперь 8.

про №8. по губам определили.(да там он балагурил) или есть что то определенное.

Янузай, Блэкетт, Кин, Пауэлл плохо сыграли в аренде. Пауэлл уже ушел. Троих тоже возможно продадут. у Янузая №11 более подходящий дя Ибры..

(Вилсон, Флетчер очень хорошо отыграли в аренде) 

Сообщение отредактировал tenizz: 03.07.2016, 19:38:53

tenizz

tenizz
  • В доску свой
  • 3 625 сообщений

4 года в МЮ продавали Гайтана. наконец его продали АМ. Похоже новый кандидат. Лозано. "Чаки" вместо Чичарито. Нашел его тот же Jim Lawlor  .

manchestereveningnews

Pachuca forward Hirving Lozano will join Manchester United after the Olympics, according to his father-in-law.

United have scouted the 20-year-old Mexico forward in recent months and Pachuca's vice-president claimed the club is in talks to sign Lozano, nicknamed 'Chucky' in his homeland.

Now Lozano's father-in-law has claimed the Mexico international will head to Manchester after El Tri defend their gold medal at the Rio Olympics.---

Lozano's Wiki hacked Лозано №8

Скрытый текст

Сообщение отредактировал tenizz: 03.07.2016, 21:43:46

tenizz

tenizz
  • В доску свой
  • 3 625 сообщений

liverpoolecho Мата может перейти в «Эвертон»

Мата и Куман в Валенсии.

CmXNdNrXYAAi-kr.jpg

Сообщение отредактировал tenizz: 03.07.2016, 22:18:17

tenizz

tenizz
  • В доску свой
  • 3 625 сообщений

-Jose Mourinho's trusted goalkeeping coach Silvino Louro was alongside the Man Utd manager as he headed off to work at Carrington. Mourinho's trusted assistant Rui Faria was not spotted as Mourinho.

ECE_07_JOSE_MOURINHO_DAY1.jpg

-

Early riser: Mourinho sets off for work at 7.50am on Monday morning

Jose-Mourinho.jpg

-

Сообщение отредактировал tenizz: 04.07.2016, 18:37:53

+ BOKA +

+ BOKA +

ненавижу лицемерие

• В доску свой
  • 5 874 сообщений

Джедай будет кайф ловить в этом сезоне....Ибра, Мики.....кто там еще на подходе?

Сообщение отредактировал + BOKA +: 04.07.2016, 18:36:02

Lex Icon

Lex Icon

Strange Phenomena

• В доску свой
  • 7 996 сообщений

Джедай будет кайф ловить в этом сезоне..

Он сказал 300 уе за кокаин дорого :D 

кто там еще на подходе?

Возможно Погба

Либо он хочет у вас много денег. Просит новый контракт?

+ BOKA +

+ BOKA +

ненавижу лицемерие

• В доску свой
  • 5 874 сообщений

Джедай будет кайф ловить в этом сезоне..

Он сказал 300 уе за кокаин дорого :D

кто там еще на подходе?

Возможно Погба

Либо он хочет у вас много денег. Просит новый контракт?

АПЛ будет жестоким в этом сезоне, будет интересно посмотреть.

ganjobazzz

ganjobazzz

Карабаzzz-Барабаzzz

• В доску свой
  • 21 647 сообщений

чёт как то приход маура и ибры - уходи гигза затмил шоле.. ИМХО

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 0, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.