• 608 сообщений
Aslan~Naiman мы с тобой! мы все также тебя любим :rotate:
:smoke:

kirka

kirka
  • Свой человек
  • 608 сообщений
Уважаемые аламники и финалисты программ! :rotate:

Как вам уже известно, в связи с сокращение финансирования программы IATP на 85%, IREX более не мог поддерживать ресурсный центр для Выпускников, который располагался в головном офисе IREX и 30 Июня был закрыт. :smoke: Но учитывая Вашу потребность в использовании ресурсов, IREX перенес и выделил часть оборудования ARC, которое будет служить только для Вас, в другой IATP Интернет Центр.

Мы приглашаем вас, на его официальное открытие ? 15 июля!
В программе дня:
11:00-12:00 ?Эффективный поиск информации в Интернет? Тренер: Марина Шарбакова (FLEX 02) (на русском)
12:00-13:00 Интернет доступ
13:00-14:00 ?IRC: chats, messengers, forums ? Интернет как средство общения? Тренер: Елена Сидоркина (на русском)
14:00-16:00 Интернет доступ
16:00-17:00 "Resume and cover letter writing" Trainer: Karif Cortiella (English)
17:00-18:00 ?Презентация элементов Дистанционного Образования IATP? Тренер: Рената Жданова (U?grad 00) (на русском)
18:00-20:00 Movie Night
"Мистер и Миссис Смит" / "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"

Мы ждем вас!
ул. Толе би, 27 (угол Достык)
в здании Республиканской Детской Библиотеке им. Бегалина

з.ы. в общем ждем, надеемся и верим :D еда как всегда нахаляву :D

Aslan~Naiman

Aslan~Naiman
  • Завсегдатай
  • 163 сообщений
TO: LADY WARRIOR
Спасибо на добром слове. Знаешь как меня задобрить или наоборот... :smoke:
Мда... все еще не представляю что буду делать на пенсии. Скорей всего свалю в Талдыкорган. Думаю найдется пенсионерка моего возраста. Заживу с ней долго и счастливо, а в Сентябре снова вернусь в Алматы на учебу!
TO: ПРЫГУН!
Да, Бро... с каждым годом сокращают обучение на Военных Кафедрах. В России уже 250 закрыли. У нас не больше 10. Насчет того что Кафедры вообще отменят, и будет тоько обязаловка - это только слухи. На самом деле, с 2010 года начнется поэтапная отмена всеобщего призыва. Будут только на контрактную службу набирать, для создания профессиональной армии. Хотя у нас как всегда, одно название только. Вот за те два года что я проучился на Кафедре, реально автомат держал всего 2 раза. Не разбирал-собирал, а просто держал. Только сегодня, (на 3 раз) я из него пострелял. Нас рано утром повезли на 70 разъезд, на полигон ОВОКУ. Дали по 6 патронов, Калашников и "алга!". А стрелять жутко понравилось. Даже обидно стало, что всего 6 патронов дали. Зато постарался растянуть удовольствие. Не то чтоб хвастаюсь, просто очень горд тому, что выбил 22 из 25 очков. :rotate:

Сообщение отредактировал Aslan~Naiman: 14.07.2005, 21:15:32

Zayats

Zayats
  • Завсегдатай
  • 154 сообщений
YO*YO*YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello, hello HELLO!!!!!!!!!
You guys, damn, I MISS YOU ALL!!!! I miss you alot. I'm such a tvar' chto na forum ne zahodila--sorry! Chestno, there is literary NOtime for ANYTHING!! I have to write an essay for my Academic writing class and also read 4 chapters (like 23 pages) for my Gender and Society class and do a research on poverty level for my Social Work class, so you can tell that Turkey is not AS much fun as you could imagine it could be...
But hey, you know me, I'm a party animal, so I find time for that shit as well!!
i like the people in our Summer school--fun crowd. There is one bitch--Zhalya from Azerbayjan--I totally hate her, and I'm not alone. She's totally annoying, and I just gave her a nick-name today (ok, it's bad, but it's so much about her) So now we call her... Sponge boobs yellow pants (she is always in yellow, and bright yellow--annoying!) ANd she talks too fuckin' much too... dura!

Anyways, Istanbul is a fun place to be at-- 50 % of people here are really young, and they are all really stylish. I neverexpected it to be so... so European, and SO Asian at the same time....

So, I like it here, and there will be a LOT to tell when I'll get back, so get ready, we can have a special Alumni meeting about Lena's adventures in Turkey ... I.E.: Night life, getting lost in the dark streets of Istanbul, trying to find way home with my limited German Language skills, talking to some woman and her husband and their smal kid in English for like 20 minutes to find a way to the dorm and then to find out that that they are tourists from Barnaul and talk perfect Russian; missing the damn bus and trying to WALK to the dorm--45 minutes of roaming around the Kurd's region 00very scary p;ace with 2 georgian guys, and pretending that we are not lost while shitting our pants andeventually coming to the same place where we started at, potomu chto tut tak vsio nafig zaputano, i net nikakih street signs.... truba, koroche, no zato prikliuchenii dofiga!... and it's been only 6 days here, tak chto to be continued

ok, I'm back to my essay, I promise to check the forum more often now (too bad there is no access to Yahoo messenger here!)

Take care, you guys, and have fun!!!! :rotate: ANd know, that I love you!!!!!!

PR13RAK

PR13RAK
  • Свой человек
  • 596 сообщений
Зайченооок.... Привет. Молодца, в серьез взялась за учебу. Я рад что тебе нравится в Стамбуле. (Надеюсь ты пока не собираешься начинаь проект с курдами, типа minority rights :rotate:

Ларкиан

Ларкиан

love sexy magic

• В доску свой
  • 2 447 сообщений
Ленка, привет! Столько эмоций, впрочем. как всегда!
рада услышать!

samanta_fox

samanta_fox
  • Частый гость
  • 52 сообщений
А мне вот жаль эту девочку из Азера. Все-таки не каждый день тебя называют Sponge boobs yellow pants. :rotate:

Aslan~Naiman

Aslan~Naiman
  • Завсегдатай
  • 163 сообщений
ЗАЯ-ССС...!
Welcome back! Keep us informed about your adventures in Mega Tequilla City!
I bet you are having so much fun, that there is no time left for writing me back... :)
Anyways, I'm living my last days in ACCELS. There is nobody in the office right now,
since everyone left to Alpine Rose for PDO. I wonder how it will turn out.

Zayats

Zayats
  • Завсегдатай
  • 154 сообщений
Vsem KUKU!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that though I'm far from ACCELS I'm thinking about it ... still pissed of at the organization, damn it! So I'm eriting my analitycal essay on the topic "Local Staff discrimination at American Councils , Kazakhstan"-- my professor really LOVED IT!! :))))) So I guess we could even use it later as a letter to DC... just gotta add up some interesting info about da Flying Creature (Fuckin' Duck)

Everything is fine so far... no adventures today, but they would be in the evening I bet. We ar going clubbing-- my Friday night syndrome is kickin'in!! :)

I love and miss you, guys!

Oh, and Saturday will be a city tour, and Sunday we are going to the Islands to swim :) fun-fun-fun!!!

(just need to finish the homework! and I'm free!!!! For the whole 2 days!!!!!!!)

LeRed

LeRed

safety first!

• В доску свой
  • 5 414 сообщений
Лена!!!
прива!!!
как ты? скучаю, girl...
удачи тебе!

Zayats

Zayats
  • Завсегдатай
  • 154 сообщений
WOW! Redrum!!!! Kak ty? I miss you too, kiddo!!!!!!!!!!! :) It's busy here, and I'm getting a bit stressed out, and I start hating myself for that.... I'm too damn responsible...
Hey, how was your camp?? I want to hear the reactions !! :)

LeRed

LeRed

safety first!

• В доску свой
  • 5 414 сообщений
f**k the camp...
nice experience, though,

but i hate buttkissing and i am not going back there,
probably as well as not staying in the IATP...

i am ok, just had a little business-fun trip to almaty...
was pretty fine, wish you were there.

take care girl, try to relax!
xo, ME

LeRed

LeRed

safety first!

• В доску свой
  • 5 414 сообщений
well, there isnt going to be IATP since the next month, but i am not going to stay in the center. tired working with that whore...

Ларкиан

Ларкиан

love sexy magic

• В доску свой
  • 2 447 сообщений
Redrum, i'm just guessing... But who r u? :)

Сообщение отредактировал LadyWarrior: 17.07.2005, 15:26:44

Benito Camelo

Benito Camelo
  • Частый гость
  • 65 сообщений
Я Кожу опять играл позавчера. (про себя: Становится рутиной).

Ларкиан

Ларкиан

love sexy magic

• В доску свой
  • 2 447 сообщений
Бенито, все, ТЫ ВЛИП!!!

Aslan~Naiman

Aslan~Naiman
  • Завсегдатай
  • 163 сообщений
FLEX PEOPLE! Sorry for this announcement, but it might be interesting for some of you

Bilingual intern (Kazakh, Russian) needed at the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs, Kazakhstan.

Responsibilities:

Create daily news digest of main developments in Kazkhstan and in the world. Other duties, if assigned. Part time - 20 hours a week.

great learning experience, plus salary - 100$.

Send your resumes to gauhar.ndi@ducatmail.kz <mailto:gauhar.ndi@ducatmail.kz>
p.s. V subject ukazyvaite: Application ot FLEX '.... goda

Сообщение отредактировал Aslan~Naiman: 20.07.2005, 18:52:00

Aslan~Naiman

Aslan~Naiman
  • Завсегдатай
  • 163 сообщений

Я Кожу опять играл позавчера. (про себя: Становится рутиной).

Да ладно, я знаю: тебе это нравится...! :rotate:
А серьёзней: U R one of the most talented FLEX actors! :rolleyes:

Ларкиан

Ларкиан

love sexy magic

• В доску свой
  • 2 447 сообщений
Aslan, how 'bout our own FLEX Movie Award? :rolleyes:

Yuser

Yuser
  • В доску свой
  • 2 652 сообщений
As an independent person, I can be a chief judge :rolleyes:

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 0, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.