DM [часть 2]

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 1116

}{APJIu

}{APJIu

Stranger ин the КУ

• В доску свой
  • 26 439 сообщений

ХЗ ,что за мутный проект, но Мартин там ДЕТЕКТЕД.

Ну и сама песенка ни о чём... :-/

}{APJIu

}{APJIu

Stranger ин the КУ

• В доску свой
  • 26 439 сообщений

Надо брать!!!

И цена подходящая... :ninja:

SoRo

SoRo
  • В доску свой
  • 1 686 сообщений

Надо брать!!!

И цена подходящая... :ninja:

418 000 тенге за 6 килограммовую книгу, не, это слишком! Вот если бы она 10 кг весила, то ещё куда ни шло  :dont:  :lol:  

Артур Пирожков

Артур Пирожков
  • Свой человек
  • 844 сообщений

Charlize.jpg

Charlize Theron calls Depeche Mode “the soundtrack to my life” as she inducts the band into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

“Depeche Mode is the soundtrack of my adolescence,” Theron said during her induction speech. “I’m not kidding — there was literally a song for every occasion of my life: my first date, my first time leaving South Africa, and of course the first time I got my heart broken.

“And so when I finally got to see them live a couple of years ago, it was like this epic slap in the face of nostalgia.  But more than that, when I was at the show I realized what else I loved about their music: They celebrate the outsider. Their music brings people together from all different walks of life and makes them feel like it’s OK to be different.

“That really hit me watching the videos at the concert. I was moved to tears. I came home, I told my daughters about it, and I was also really fucking pissed because I don’t usually go to rock concerts to bawl my eyes out.”

She added: “But truthfully, it speaks to the immense power Depeche Mode has had over the years. It also why, when I got the chance to pick some songs for the ‘Atomic Blonde’ soundtrack, they were the first on my list.

“It’s no surprise they are joining the ranks of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame — they should have been there 20 years ago, if it was up to me. But what an incredibly well-deserved honor. Thank you, guys, for being the soundtrack to my life.”

Сообщение отредактировал Артур Пирожков: 09.11.2020, 23:35:55

Артур Пирожков

Артур Пирожков
  • Свой человек
  • 844 сообщений

Depeche Mode’s acceptance speech

Dave Gahan: All right, congratulations boys, we finally found a way to accept our induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

Andrew Fletcher: Yes!

Martin Gore: Congratulations, congratulations.

AF: It’s a shame not doing the concert.

MG: Aren’t we doing the concert now?

DG: [laughs] “Reach out and touch….” Nah, we’re not doing that. Still, it’s an honor to be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. I am reading notes here, by the way. Congratulations to all our fellow inductees. It’s incredible now to be in this club. There’s so many other musicians and artists that are a part of this that we grew up listening to: David Bowie, Iggy Pop and the Stooges, the Clash, just to name a few.

AF: The Eagles.

DG: Yeah, don’t forget the Eagles, everybody loves the Eagles. [laughs] Let’s not forget, we got a big congratulations to Vince Clarke and to Alan Wilder, who are part of the DM family and DM history and the success of this band.

AF: Thanks, Vince. Thanks, Alan.

DG: We’ve been doing this most of our adult lives, pretty much. I guess we were 18 or 19 when we started doing this, so I want to thank Martin and Fletch while I’ve got the opportunity…

AF: Thanks, Dave.

DG: ...’Cause I don’t know what I’d be doing if I didn’t find music, to be quite honest.

AF: You’d have been still stealing cars, Dave.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

DG: Yeah, maybe I would’ve moved on a bit from there, maybe I’d have started stealing larger things than cars. Definitely something dodgy! I mean music saved us in more ways than one.

MG: Absolutely, yeah, and thanks to you as well! We wouldn’t be here either.

AF: Yeah.

DG: Thanks, Mart. You know, growing up, listening to music on the radio and having music, it really kind of helps us to feel normal—feel part of something. That’s what music does for people and I think that’s what Depeche Mode has done for many people. I think that music really brings people together, and God knows we need that more today than it seems like any other time.

Unfortunately we’re not going to be able to perform for you tonight, of course, because of this situation we find ourselves in. But I wanted to thank some special people here who have supported us and believed in us. Of course Daniel Miller and Mute Records, who found us and believed in us, and he continues to be a source of guidance to this day. Anton Corbijn, who, thank God, came in at the right time and actually made us look cool. Jonathan Kessler, our manager and of course our spiritual adviser. All of the promoters across the world that took a chance on a bunch of outsider, eyeliner-wearing weirdos from Essex, and all of the wankers that didn’t. [they all laugh]

I also want to thank Peter Gordeno and Christian Eigner, who have been such a huge part of this band for the last 20 years, and we’re still calling them the new blokes. Let’s not forget our road crew, tour managers, all have worked tirelessly to bring the Depeche Mode show to life every night. Rob Stringer at Sony, who continues to support our artistic vision, and of course all of the fans—a lot of which have been with us from day one. And, of course, last but not least, a big thank you to our families—our wives, our kids, our parents, who put up with us and have been with us throughout this journey. And I think I speak for all of us when I say we love you and we couldn’t do it without you.

MG: Yes absolutely, thank you, well done!

DG: So, Mart, you better get back to your kids and the studio. Fletch, it’s [sings] opening time!

AF: Off to the pub!

DG: See you two guys soon. Love you.

AF: See ya!

DG: Cheers.

Сообщение отредактировал Артур Пирожков: 09.11.2020, 23:43:34

Артур Пирожков

Артур Пирожков
  • Свой человек
  • 844 сообщений

https://www.rockhall...es/depeche-mode

}{APJIu

}{APJIu

Stranger ин the КУ

• В доску свой
  • 26 439 сообщений

На своей официальной странице в FB Мартин Гор выложил новую обложку и коротенький звуковой фрагмент:

125838014_204631254364406_90916781581572

Похоже на новый альбом его сольного проекта MG. Будем подождать.

Paramount

Paramount

Violator for the masses

• В доску свой
  • 3 884 сообщений

На своей официальной странице в FB Мартин Гор выложил новую обложку и коротенький звуковой фрагмент:

125838014_204631254364406_90916781581572

Похоже на новый альбом его сольного проекта MG. Будем подождать.

Звуковой фрагмент напоминает замедленное начало песни What's Your Name? С элементами мрачности правда

}{APJIu

}{APJIu

Stranger ин the КУ

• В доску свой
  • 26 439 сообщений

Таки да, первый обезьяний сингл с грядущего альбома MG:

Мрачненько, да!

Noinimod

Noinimod

Читатель

• В доску свой
  • 4 512 сообщений

первый обезьяний сингл

Отличная база для ремиксов, сама по себе композиция пустовата как по мне, хотя напор есть. 

Paramount

Paramount

Violator for the masses

• В доску свой
  • 3 884 сообщений

Март дошел до кондиции Recoilовского Алана. Прям Composition of sound какой-то ))

Как вариант - саундтрек к какому-нить хоррору, триллеру

}{APJIu

}{APJIu

Stranger ин the КУ

• В доску свой
  • 26 439 сообщений

Март дошел до кондиции Recoilовского Алана. Прям Composition of sound какой-то ))

Точняк!

В новой "Дюне" Денни Вильнёва: первое появление Шаи-Хулуда! :eek:

Paramount

Paramount

Violator for the masses

• В доску свой
  • 3 884 сообщений

Точняк!

В новой "Дюне" Денни Вильнёва: первое появление Шаи-Хулуда! :eek:

саундтреком Дюны стала кавер-версия песни «Eclipse» группы Pink Floyd.

И тут параллели ))

}{APJIu

}{APJIu

Stranger ин the КУ

• В доску свой
  • 26 439 сообщений

martin-gore-predstavil-novyj-ep-the-thir

Инструментальный EP под названием «The Third Chimpanzee» будет выпущена 29 января 2021 года на родном для Depeche Mode лейбле «Mute».

Треклист «The Third Chimpanzee»:

1. Howler
2. Mandrill
3. Capuchin
4. Vervet
5. Howler’s End

Чота Мартин не особо напрягался... Всего 5 треков.

Сообщение отредактировал }{APJIu: 19.11.2020, 18:11:34

SoRo

SoRo
  • В доску свой
  • 1 686 сообщений
Будем надеяться, что остальные 4 композиции минут на 15-20 будут

}{APJIu

}{APJIu

Stranger ин the КУ

• В доску свой
  • 26 439 сообщений

Будем надеяться, что грядущий альбом DM будет не из 5 треков... :eek: :lol:

}{APJIu

}{APJIu

Stranger ин the КУ

• В доску свой
  • 26 439 сообщений

Граждане Факинфаны, таки предлагаю в уходящем году собраться и задипишмодиться.

Имеется мысль собраться в следующую субботу, 5 ноября, часиков в 7 вечера. Либо ещё через субботу, 12 ноября, в то же время.

Я проставлюсь настойкой, обещаю обилие DM.

Кто за? :spy:

SoRo

SoRo
  • В доску свой
  • 1 686 сообщений
Гип-гип DM! Я за)!

Райтерра

Райтерра
  • Модератор
  • 3 610 сообщений

Граждане Факинфаны, таки предлагаю в уходящем году собраться и задипишмодиться.

Имеется мысль собраться в следующую субботу, 5 ноября, часиков в 7 вечера. Либо ещё через субботу, 12 ноября, в то же время.

Я проставлюсь настойкой, обещаю обилие DM.

А где вы обычно собираетесь?

Alex210974

Alex210974
  • В доску свой
  • 11 172 сообщений

Имею интерес, контент, тоже в наличии.

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 0, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.