Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

DMили DepecheMode жил, жив и будет жить

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 4381

Опрос: Лучший альбом Depeche Mode за два столетия (177 пользователей проголосовало)

Голосовать

Paramount

Paramount

Violator for the masses

• В доску свой
  • 3 884 сообщений
Июль, вообще, месяц ДМ. Недавно Флетч народился, а седня уже Ольга Мартиновна (aka Tauranga). Через недельку ДР у Мартина Гора - кароч, нет повода не выпить. Вот уж точно More than a party!!!

Агнес

Агнес
  • Завсегдатай
  • 138 сообщений
новости одной строкой:
1. предварительное время выхода альбома - апрель 2013
2. Флад (Flood) примет участие в микшировании альбома
3. ДМ работают над порядка 20 песнями
4. Одна песня - плод совместного творчества Мартина и Дэйва

:smoke:

}{APJIu

}{APJIu

Stranger ин the КУ

• В доску свой
  • 26 439 сообщений
Агнес,
А по поводу расписания концертов новостей нет?
З.Ы. Благодарствуем за обновление ньюс-ленты! :hi:

SoRo

SoRo
  • В доску свой
  • 1 686 сообщений

новости одной строкой:
1. предварительное время выхода альбома - апрель 2013
2. Флад (Flood) примет участие в микшировании альбома
3. ДМ работают над порядка 20 песнями
4. Одна песня - плод совместного творчества Мартина и Дэйва

:smoke:

для полного счатья не хватает только АУ в качестве одного из продюссеров

SoRo

SoRo
  • В доску свой
  • 1 686 сообщений
кстати, пишут, что в Питере один концерт на лето планируется, неплохо было бы. А то зимой что в Москву, что в Питер как-то холодновато

Агнес

Агнес
  • Завсегдатай
  • 138 сообщений
кроме тех новостей/слухов касательно 2-х концертов в Питере, которые я размещал ранее, других известий пока нет... :-)

http://community.dep...php?t=1588&f=50

}{APJIu

}{APJIu

Stranger ин the КУ

• В доску свой
  • 26 439 сообщений

кстати, пишут, что в Питере один концерт на лето планируется, неплохо было бы. А то зимой что в Москву, что в Питер как-то холодновато

Бугога!
Вспомнил походы за пивом в метель, промежду двух корпусов Измайлова? Незабываемые впечатления, чесслово! И, да! Кожаные штаны рулят!!! :lol: :super:

SoRo

SoRo
  • В доску свой
  • 1 686 сообщений

Бугога!
Вспомнил походы за пивом в метель, промежду двух корпусов Измайлова? Незабываемые впечатления, чесслово! И, да! Кожаные штаны рулят!!! :lol: :super:

Хотя летом в шортах на концерт Технологии тоже не пустят, но за пивом явно приятнее ходить будет :D

Paramount

Paramount

Violator for the masses

• В доску свой
  • 3 884 сообщений
А потом горничная из гостиницы при уборке опять вздохнет с удивлением: "однаааака...."

Сообщение отредактировал Paramount: 28.07.2012, 07:50:19

Агнес

Агнес
  • Завсегдатай
  • 138 сообщений
Привет всем! Новостная пауза затянулась....из последнего - статья Криса Берга, саунд-инженера на новом альбоме, много технических прибамбасов и описания используемой при записи техники. на английском... In the studio with Depeche Mode.

Christoffer Berg, producer and song writer is known under his artist name Hird, got a sound geek’s dream job. He is responsible for the programming on Depeche Mode’s upcoming album that is right now being recorded in New York and California.

It was when the production team had gone through 20-30 possible programmers without finding anyone, that Ferg Peterkin came to think of that Swede they had met at Svenska Grammonfonstudion (a recording studio in Sweden www.svenskagrammofo nstudion.com , translators note)
Ferg, technician and Luke Smith, programmer on Sounds Of The Universe, Depeche Mode’s latest album had both been to Sweden to produce Foals, both equipped with a Eurorack-modular system each and Christoffer Berg who has a smaller studio nearby had asked if he could try them out.
-I guess I sat and played for an hour and I suppose that their impression was positive. A modular-system is like a music instrument and you can almost see directly when someone uses the instrument if it will sound good or not.

Christoffer was on holiday in Bangkok and was about to pack for going home the next day when the mail came.
-It was like an advertisement for a job. One should be awesome using Logic, know all plug-in synthesizers, be able to use a number of modular systems that were mentioned and being able to sync everything with everything.
When Christoffer had ticked off the list and seen that he knew what was needed he spent his last night at the hotel making a playlist where he had programmed synthesizers and drums: one song with Karin Park, one techno track using only an 808 and Space Echo, one song where he played drums that he had cut up and adapted to a song in a totally different tempo and so on. -When I had made the playlist, and now I will be totally un-Swedish, then I felt that I really can do this project really well and have lots of fun at the same time. Sure, I’m normally working as a producer so it could be seen as a step backwards but at the same time I have learned a lot about producing at this level.

Christoffer got to listen to the first songs in the Mute office in London. – Just ten seconds into the first demo I knew that this will be good. The songs were all very good. The head of Mute, Daniel Miller is himself very enthusiastic when it comes to analogue synthesizers and most of the time during the first meeting with the production team was spent by Christoffer and Daniel talking synthesizers. There are more things special with Daniel Miller. After 30 years it’s still the first handshake with Depeche that counts as a contract.

Oceans of studio time.
The whole production is almost an incredible 140 days: one month in Santa Barbara where Martin Gore lives, one month off, one month in New York where David Gahan lives, one month off and then repeat. The moving around is due to the fact that both Martin and Dave wants to be with their families. That Dave Gahan’s drug problems are a thing of the past is well known and Martin is sober since six years. But maybe Martin has changed one addiction for another. -First time I saw Martin in his home I was almost nauseous, that is how overwhelming it was. He really had it all, it was all set up and working perfectly.
According to one of Gore’s assistants there is two to six packages a day arriving from EBAY with synthesizers and modules to be added to his collection that apart from all the classic synthesizers also includes very exotic ones made only in a few numbers and all modules that are possible to squeeze into a Eurorack. When the production moved from Santa Barbara to New York they had to buy another group’s all touring racks but they could still only bring half of Martin Gore’s synthesizers.

The volume of the equipment is resulting in that most of the work is done in the recording rooms, it’s not enough room anywhere else. Among the synthesizers Martin Gore and Christoffer are twisting the knobs on making the next Depeche Mode album are Moog 55, Memorymoog, Voyetra Eight, Macbeth M5N, Oberheim Matrix 12, Sem Pro and Two Voice. Tre Arp 2600 in a rack, two racks with Serge modules, Roland System 100, 100M, Jupiter 8, TR808, and 909, EMS Synthi, Ensoniq Fizmo, Gleeman Clear, Steiner-Parker, Vermona Lancet plus an Eurorack system with 800 (!) modules.
-It took a few days not to just stand there with your jaw dropped when to make a bass line. The palette of sound is without any limits and for a sound geek it’s absolute fabulous. Moog 55 has become my favorite even if it has it’s limitations like drifting with it’s mood. Just a sinus wave through the filter sounds totally amazing.

Every song starts with Martin’s or Dave’s demo and Ben Hillier ideas about what to be done. Christoffer makes the conversions from Logic to Pro Tools 192 khz, checks the signal chains are clean and sorting out things that might be in the way. Ferg is putting up a new Logic session and then sync tests are run between mainframe, a SSL Matrix, Martin Gore’s Logic computer, Christoffer’s laptop and sometimes Ben’s computer that is running Ableton Live.
It’s an open atmosphere for all sorts of ideas even if Ben Hillier and the band decides in the end what will be used. As early as possible they try to get a structure so the vocals can be tested. –Dave’s sound is changing a lot and they can be a difference by half a note between comfortable or pushing so before we decide on notes we do stem-mixes that are pitched up or down in Abelton Live so that Dave in the end can do a base vocal.
They also try to get Martin Gore to play as much as possible all the time. –He is incredible, both Ben and Luke say that he is the best musician they have recorded without any competition.

Established in a routine

After a session in Santa Barbara Sound Design and one in Jungle City on Manhattan the production team has found their routine. The team, Christoffer, Ben Hillier and ferg Peterkin arrives in the studio between nine and ten in the morning. Then comes the band, First Andy Fletcher, then Martin Gore and last Dave Gahan. Then Fletch goes for lunch and a few hours later the rest of the crew goes out. Everyone stays at the same hotel and they have dinner together at the end of the day. –When I arrived I said I did not need to stay at a five star hotel, I could live with friends or rent an apartment and it took a while before I understood why they said no to this. You got to be on the same level if you want to achieve something: be there together, eat together, stay at the same hotel together. There is so much you are gaining from this. When I worked with Justin Timberlake in LA we did not share one meal together and it felt strange to be buddies in the studio but never outside of it.

The distance to the checked flag is long and Christoffer Berg don’t want to talk about how he thinks the album will sound even if he has a clear view on it. –What I can say is the the songs are fantastic and maybe also that Martin for the first time in the history of the band has found a voice in his songs from a perspective of sound and that is not Alan Wilder’s world of synthesizers but Martin Gore’s universe of sound. Christoffer Berg went into the production with the intention of daring to be himself, be totally open and dare to give ideas but after all there are moments that is something more than just another day at work. –Sometimes when martin plays the guitar and Dave sings and I realize that this is Depeche Mode I feel knocked out.

Christoffer Berg facts.
Age, 30
Lives, In Gothenburg, Sweden
Worked on, Mixed The Knife (Deep Cuts and Silent Shout), remixed Massive Attack, VCMG, Ennio Morricone and Little Dragon. Produced Fever Ray, worked with Justin Timberlake on a project with the Swedes Torpedo. Toured with Freddie Wadling, Jose Gonzalez and Fever Ray. Nine tours in Japan with Hideki Kaji.

pass2hoff

pass2hoff
  • Гость
  • 40 сообщений
Вот такой кавер получился на гитаре, хочу ещё что-нибудь из DM сделать может кто подкинет идей

SoRo

SoRo
  • В доску свой
  • 1 686 сообщений

...Then comes the band, First Andy Fletcher, then Martin Gore and last Dave Gahan. Then Fletch goes for lunch... :lol:

SoRo

SoRo
  • В доску свой
  • 1 686 сообщений
23 октября 2012 года в славном городе Париже состоится долгожданная пресс-конференции группы Depeche Mode на которой будут анонсированы детали нового турне и будет названа точная дата выхода нового альбома. Аналогичная пресс-конференция в 2008 году проходила в Берлине, за шесть месяцев до выхода альбома Sounds Of The Universe.

Новая информация полученная от российских организаторов является только предварительной, и в неё могут быть внесены изменения. Пока для концерта Depeche Mode в Москве определили 22 июня, в Санкт-Петербурге 24 июня, для Минска 27 июля, для Киева 29 июля. Можно ожидать что в летний период концерты пройдут на открытых площадках.
http://dmfan.ru/view...d=1159#newsbody

}{APJIu

}{APJIu

Stranger ин the КУ

• В доску свой
  • 26 439 сообщений
Ну что, камраден, пора паковать шмотки-и в Маааааааааааааасскву!
Кто планирует заглянуть еще и в Питер?

SoRo

SoRo
  • В доску свой
  • 1 686 сообщений
Неплохо бы и в Москву и в Питер, тем более все летом :super: Если все нормально будет, то я за, ближе к концу года определюсь!

SoRo

SoRo
  • В доску свой
  • 1 686 сообщений
Daniel Miller on new DM album - from Danish radio interview

http://soundcloud.com/treasuredm/daniel-miller-on-new-dm-album

Stripped

Stripped
  • Свой человек
  • 510 сообщений

Неплохо бы и в Москву и в Питер, тем более все летом :super: Если все нормально будет, то я за, ближе к концу года определюсь!

Киев тоже неплохо было бы, не был там ни разу. Сала под горилку заточить :lol:
Минск тоже прикольно...
Мск и Спб это всё же как-то традиционно .

Tauranga

Tauranga
  • В доску свой
  • 1 684 сообщений
уважаемые факин фаны! :)

на сей раз полагаю я с вами, предпочтительно в москоу.

SoRo

SoRo
  • В доску свой
  • 1 686 сообщений

и того уже 4 человека однако

}{APJIu

}{APJIu

Stranger ин the КУ

• В доску свой
  • 26 439 сообщений

и того уже 4 человека однако

Кворум есть! © :super:
Ближе к процессу закупки билетов еще подтянутся, полагаю.

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 0, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.