Перейти к содержимому

Уважаемые пользователи!

В связи с тем, что 2 февраля 2016 года вступили в силу Правила осуществления электронной торговли, утверждённые Приказом и.о. Министра национальной экономики РК №720 от 25.11.2015, все цены на товары, работы и услуги должны быть установлены исключительно в национальной валюте — тенге.

Фотография

Charyn Canyon Tour - Almaty - private driverEnglish speaking driver with jeep car

charyn canyon almaty driver

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 4

Life tree

Life tree
  • Частый гость
  • 55 сообщений

I offer services of a private driver and guide on hourly or daily basis. Charyn Canyon Tour, Big Almaty Lake and any other locations. For more information go to almaty-travel.com

Life tree

Life tree
  • Частый гость
  • 55 сообщений
The Charyn Canyon is one of the most popular places around Almaty. It is located 200 km. east of Almaty about 3 hours drive by car. Many people compare it to the Grand Canyon of California. Of course, sizewise it’s smaller than the Grand Canyon, hence the nick name “little brother of the Grand Canyon”. The rock formations, the colours resemble that of the Grand Canyon. Although the Canyon stretches around 154 km alongside the River, the most popular part of it is only 2 km long and it’s called the Valley of Castles. 

Life tree

Life tree
  • Частый гость
  • 55 сообщений

In summer be prepared for hot weather in Charyn Canyon. The best time to visit is in early morning or evening time. The most beautiful of all 4 canyons is Valley of Castles. Please visit my site almaty-travel.com to send me a message.

Life tree

Life tree
  • Частый гость
  • 55 сообщений

Early autumn - the best time to visit Charyn Canyon.

Life tree

Life tree
  • Частый гость
  • 55 сообщений

Charyn Canyon tours in September and October 2017 - special price. 

Темы с аналогичным тегами charyn canyon, almaty driver

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 0, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.