Kazakhstan citizens speak englishДавайте попрактикуем свой English

- - - - -

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 947

АлбаниЯ

АлбаниЯ
  • Завсегдатай
  • 112 сообщений
кто подскажет, где хорошие курсы английского?
качество плюс невысокая цена
заранее thx

mister

mister
  • В доску свой
  • 1 151 сообщений
Thanks.
If I have understood rightly, following examples should be:

If I was Paff Diddy I would have ?bad boy entertainment? record studio
I will go to Italy if I have enough money

If you should go to the party, please don?t drink to much
If he had saw her, he would be fallen in love to her at first sight

Am I right?

mister

mister
  • В доску свой
  • 1 151 сообщений
remind

Kitty

Kitty
  • Частый гость
  • 54 сообщений

Thanks.
If I have understood rightly, following examples should be:

If I was Paff Diddy I would have ?bad boy entertainment? record studio
I will go to Italy if I have enough money

If you should go to the party, please don?t drink to much 
If he had saw her, he would be fallen in love to her at first sight

Am I right?

не совсем

I will go to Italy if I have enough money - смотря что вы имеете в виду. Если вы имеете в виду русское БЫ (если БЫ, я БЫ поехал) -- то неправильно. Если вы хотите сказать что-то о чем мечтаете, но не имеете в данные момент, то нужно использовать Unreal condition и все глаголы ставить в прош времени. То есть will меняете на would и have на had
I would go to Italy if I had enough money --если бы у меня было достаточно денег, я бы съездил в Италию. глаголы в прош времени, но значение в настоящем.

If you should go to the party, please don?t drink to much -- неправильно, так как в предложениях условия (которые имеют в себе if, when, as soon as и др) в той части сложного (=состоящего из двух частей) предложения где есть if не должно быть будущего времени (слов типа will, would, shall, should). Поэтому из вашего предолжения нужно убрать should. --> If you go to the party, please don?t drink too much. (Too - слишком, to -- перед инфинитивом).

If he had saw her, he would be fallen in love to her at first sight -- неправильно. Много ошибок :fie:
1) If he had saw her -- неправильно, так как если вы все делаете в Perfect то нужна 3 форма глагола (see-saw-seen) то есть had seen
2) влюбиться в кого-то переводится как fall in love with someone. То есть with her а не to her
3) см пункт 2. Он же должен был сам влюбиться, а не его влюбляли в нее, значит фраза должна идти в active voice, а не passive voice как у вас в пред-нии. Итого получается he would have fallen in love -- где would показывает нереальное условие have fallen глагол в Perfect tense, active voice.
Правильно будет
If he had seen her, he would have fallen in love with her at first sight.

Вроде так :smoke:

Котик

Котик

В доску чужой

• В доску свой
  • 2 654 сообщений
А как переводится слово bizkit? Наверное, сленг какой-то...

BAWIR$AQ

BAWIR$AQ

Последний Сумырай

• В доску свой
  • 5 602 сообщений
bizkit = biscuit (бисквит)

насчет Limp Bizkit, слыхал обьяснение Дурста этого навзания.. что то типа Фред услышал как ктото сказал про него "у него мозги как мокрый бисквит (limp bisquit)" :rotate:

вроде как оттудова и пошло..

Giselle

Giselle
  • Завсегдатай
  • 115 сообщений
Всем привет! Люди помогите пожалуйста! Я не хотела открывать новую тему, думаю здесь это тоже уместно. Кто нибудь пожалуйста подскажите есть ли какие нибудь ссылки в инете, где можно было бы найти законы РК на английском языке?

BaboJan

BaboJan

Хам

• В доску свой
  • 3 035 сообщений

А как переводится слово bizkit? Наверное, сленг какой-то...

С Англ. - Печенье
С Амер. - Бисквит (уточ.) (сладости)

Visual1

Visual1
  • В доску свой
  • 1 198 сообщений
(My night thought, if you don't mind) If I don't speak English at all then of course no one from the English-speaking community is interested to talk with me. But if my English is perfect... well, again no one is interested: all the English-speaking people around me already speak English!

Sacr

Sacr
  • Читатель
  • 10 401 сообщений
This god damn english is everywhere! At work, in the internet, on tv, radio. Even some fiends of mine are asking to talk with 'em in english. I'm so tired of it. Are you?

Сообщение отредактировал Sacrificed: 26.08.2004, 00:42:37

BaboJan

BaboJan

Хам

• В доску свой
  • 3 035 сообщений
Yeah, dear Sacr
I can understand you....
But Engilish brings money to you, and you have to agree that it no so bad...

Kissing_U

Kissing_U
  • Завсегдатай
  • 249 сообщений

Всем привет! Люди помогите пожалуйста! Я не хотела открывать новую тему, думаю здесь это тоже уместно. Кто нибудь пожалуйста подскажите есть ли какие нибудь  ссылки в инете, где можно было бы найти законы РК на английском языке?

у мя есть диск с законами КЗ от одной конторы. но там тока об АО и т.д., в общем по предпринимательскому праву. нада?-пиши в личку :rolleyes:

GecToR_NMs

GecToR_NMs
  • Постоялец
  • 460 сообщений

This god damn english is everywhere! At work, in the internet, on tv, radio. Even some fiends of mine are asking to talk with 'em in english. I'm so tired of it. Are you?

Not at all. I just get used to it - 4 years everyday in institute... Sacr, You also should have got... haven't You? :rolleyes:

Сообщение отредактировал GecToR_NMs: 26.08.2004, 13:52:24

xEn0s

xEn0s
  • очередь на регистрацию
  • 233 сообщений

That's not a problem. Start learning another language if you like the process. To me - I like it, especially when you already know one or more quite well. But now
I have completely different situation: no friends to talk with and my job is not related to English. That's why there are good chances 4 me to lose it. :)

xEn0s

xEn0s
  • очередь на регистрацию
  • 233 сообщений
Forumers, I'd like to ask which dialect of English you prefer and why. Australians have good saying: English was born in Britain, grew up in States and died in Australia :) I guess there is a bit of truth in these words.
But I like American and don't like British cause britains like to stretch the words and of course they do not pronounce 'r'. Sure I don't argue it is a classic and may be beautiful for some reasons but it is MHO.

P.S. Would be glad to get to know your opinions. :)

Сообщение отредактировал xEn0s: 26.08.2004, 22:53:20

xEn0s

xEn0s
  • очередь на регистрацию
  • 233 сообщений

Forumers, I'd like to ask which dialect of English you prefer and why. Australians have good saying: English was born in Britain, grew up in States and died in Australia :) I guess there is a bit of truth in these words.
But I like American and don't like British cause britains like to stretch the words and of course they do not pronounce 'r'. Sure I don't argue it is a classic and may be beautiful for some reasons but it is MHO. 

Visual1

Visual1
  • В доску свой
  • 1 198 сообщений

Exactly! American English is actually all we need. Even in the UK they borrowed from Am. E. a lot. I guess everyone here knows for certain why the Beatles became so popular from the very beginning? Yes, right, that's because they followed American standards in rock music, particularly, to what Chuck Berry, Little Richard and Elvis the Greatest had discovered before them.

Сообщение отредактировал Visual1: 26.08.2004, 23:53:29

КАРРА

КАРРА
  • Постоялец
  • 399 сообщений

I use American English every day, to the extend that when I hear British English (Queen?s English as we say) I need some time to ?adjust my ear? to it. Australian English just cracks me up, the way they pronounce the words and some word combinations they use are so funny. Oh, also, did you hear how African Americans speak? Gosh, I have to ask them to repeat and say it slowly, because they do not pronounce the whole word. But it?s all good, as English is used everywhere in the world and it?s better to know and get familiar with all dialects of it?.

CUBANO

CUBANO
  • очередь на регистрацию
  • 704 сообщений
Now i'm kinda tired of american english and when i hear british i like it more.
another version i like to hear scottish! (sco-ish as they say)
australian is very difficult to underdstand, their pronounsiation incredible (there is mispelling somewhere in my sentense, i feel it but cant find it - help me pls)

Pashka-America

Pashka-America
  • В доску свой
  • 1 185 сообщений

I use American English every day, to the extend that when I hear British English (Queen?s English as we say) I need some time to ?adjust my ear? to it.  Australian English just cracks me up, the way they pronounce the words and some word combinations they use are so funny.  Oh, also, did you hear how African Americans speak?  Gosh, I have to ask them to repeat and say it slowly, because they do not pronounce the whole word.  But it?s all good, as English is used everywhere in the world and it?s better to know and get familiar with all dialects of it?.

Oh, I've the same feeling concerning British. Australian and Black American are ok. But what about South African English? It sounds like German! And you still can understand it. The only "English" I totally don't understand is Jamaican!!! Of course, it's the hybrid of English and some native (local) Jamaican language, but Jamaicans still call it "Broken English". By the way none of my co-workers are able to understand it too. So seems to be we need to find the definition of where the English ends and something different (hybrid in this case) begins.

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 0, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.