Kazakhstan citizens speak englishДавайте попрактикуем свой English

- - - - -

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 947

Stainless_Agent_X

Stainless_Agent_X
  • Забанен
  • 3 431 сообщений
In my work I often has to write the word Kazakstan. I looked at the topic and saw "Kazakhstan". So I wonder if anyone knows what is a proper spelling of our country?
Thanks in advance for valid answer.

xEn0s

xEn0s
  • очередь на регистрацию
  • 233 сообщений

Well, I see what you're trying for.

Could you possibly tell me what?

I don't care about your doubts as regard to my knowledge of English. Believe you or not!

Yes, I do. But I don't believe this will help you in future not to make mistakes.

Do YOU have something to say?

In this topic? Sure.

Did YOU create this topic?

I have created discussion as you may see. And I see you have nothing to say on it, well, don't say anything and don't create flud messages with comments and condolences that have nothing general with the discussion. Remember, I'm not in need with them!

I saw your 'wisdom'.

How did you see it? From my answer to your stupid comment?
If this is the way you evaluate 'wisdom', I can't see from your messages you're very wise.

And I will not go away from here although I see your strong desire for me to do that.

No, if you have something interesting to discuss here. I'd be even glad to take part in your conversation.

I will stay away not from here but from YOU as far as possible. That is for sure.

I hope so. Take care, Mr. Wiseman. ;)

Сообщение отредактировал xEn0s: 05.09.2004, 15:07:22

seismic

seismic

Свинья в апельсинах

• В доску свой
  • 7 636 сообщений

In my work I often has to write the word Kazakstan. I looked at the topic and saw "Kazakhstan". So I wonder if anyone knows what is a proper spelling of our country?

Proper spelling is "Kazakhstan". Several years ago it was "Kazakstan", but then it has been oficially changed by Kazakhstani MFA. We received the official MFA dipnote about that new requirement, so, now "Kazakhstan" is correct.

xEn0s

xEn0s
  • очередь на регистрацию
  • 233 сообщений

Actually both spellings are right. 'Kazakstan' came from kazakh transliteration. But in most cases it is spelt with 'h' and it is the official one.

ScarabeY

ScarabeY
  • В доску свой
  • 1 168 сообщений

That's right... But here used to is used as a participle (причастие). That's why in these examples they use it in conjunction with "to be" verb: "she is used to...", "I am used to..." and so on.

In your first message about "used to bla-bla-bla" you've produced examples like "he used to speak..." and "I used to think..." Note, that there's no "to be" here!!! So, here "used to" is a verb

Gotcha!

Clear? ;)

Totally

Thanx a lot!
;)

ScarabeY

ScarabeY
  • В доску свой
  • 1 168 сообщений

2 Visual and Xenos.
You are women, right? You've been quarreling like tho chicks in a kitchen.  ;)

in a kitten, u mean? ;)

• Частый гость
  • 55 сообщений
Dear "All"
I hope you help me. I wonder if anyone knows what is a proper spelling of word "Айгерим".
Thanks in advance.

Kulyoma

Kulyoma
  • Свой человек
  • 726 сообщений
"Aygerim", I guess. :-)

• Частый гость
  • 55 сообщений
Probably, I don't know. I need official spelling :-) .

Котик

Котик

В доску чужой

• В доску свой
  • 2 654 сообщений

HOW TO TAKE A DUMP AT WORK...

We've all been there but don't like to admit it. We've all kicked back in our cubicles and suddenly felt something brew down below. As much as we try to convince ourselves otherwise, the WORK DUMPis inevitable. For those who hate 'taking the boys to the pool' at work, following is the Survival Guide 2001 for taking a dump at work. Memorize these definitions and dumping at work will become a pure pleasure.

ESCAPEE. Definition: a fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing poo in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of panic embarrassment. This is similar to the hot flash you receive when passing an unseen police car and speeding. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter in the urinal, pretend you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee; it is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.

JAILBREAK (Used in conjunction with ESCAPEE). Definition: When forcing poop, several farts slip out at a machine gun pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhoea or a hangover. If this should happen, do not panic. Remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom so to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.

COURTESY FLUSH. Definition: The act of flushing the toilet the instant the nose cone of the log hits the water and it is whisked away to an undisclosed location. This reduces the amount of airtime the poo has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME.

WALK OF SHAME. Definition: Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk up the bathroom. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you. As with all farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. Can be avoided with the use of the COURTESY FLUSH.

OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER. Definition: A colleague who dumps at work and damn proud of it. You will often see an Out Of The Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm. Always look around the office for the Out Of The Closet Pooper before entering the bathroom.

THE POOPING FRIENDS NETWORK (PFN). Definition: A group of co-workers who band together to ensure emergency dumping goes off without incident. This group can help you to monitor the whereabouts of Out Of The Closet Poopers, and identify SAFE HAVENS.

SAFE HAVENS. Definition: Seldom-used bathrooms somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite sex. This will reduce the odds of a dumperof your sex entering the bathroom.

TURD BURGLAR: Definition: A pooper who does not realize that you are in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that can occur when taking a dump at work. If this occurs, remain in the stall until the Turd Burglar leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact.

CAMO-COUGH. Definition: A phoney cough that alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall. This can be used to cover-up a WATERMELON, or to alert potential Turd Burglars. Very effective when used in conjunction with an ASTAIRE.

ASTAIRE. Definition: A subtle toe-tap that is used to alert potential Turd Burglars that you are occupying a stall. This will remove all doubt that the stall is occupied. If you hear an Astaire, leave the bathroom immediately so the pooper can poop in peace.

WATERMELON. Definition: A turd that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an embarrassing incident. If you feel a Watermelon coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH.

HAVANA OMELETTE. Definition: A load of diarrhoea that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water. Often accompanied by an Escapee. Try using a Camo-Cough with an Astaire.

UNCLE TED. Definition: A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An Uncle Ted makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to drop your load when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendees.

FLY BY. Definition: The act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in and check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a?

FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.

©

Delight

Delight

я снова здесь.. здесь все так изменилось

• В доску свой
  • 2 163 сообщений
Прихожу на курсы английского языка. Преподаватель (америкосик) у меня спрашивает что-то типа: "Do you know what does it mean - snowman ?". На что я отвечаю: "I do. It is a nickname of white man in a ghetto.." Парень долго смеялся... :bored:

ScarabeY

ScarabeY
  • В доску свой
  • 1 168 сообщений

Probably, I don't know. I need official spelling  :eek: .

There is no "official spelling" for name transcriptions.
It always depends on person

"Aygerim", I guess. :bored:

Sounds right for me

BaboJan

BaboJan

Хам

• В доску свой
  • 3 035 сообщений
-How do you do?
-All right!
---------------
-Как Вы это делаете?
-Всегда вправо :bored:

Sacr

Sacr
  • Читатель
  • 10 401 сообщений
Про бедность английского матерного языка:
На завод приезжает американская делегация. Идут по цеху и видят: возле станка активно беседуют мастер и рабочий. Переводчица - американка, попросили перевести. Та, слегка смущаясь, переводит:
- Мастер говорит рабочему, что кто-то вступил в интимные отношения с его матерью, ты, гулящая женщина, даже эту изнасилованную шестеренку, не можешь, гулящая женщина, правильно сделать, гулящая женщина. Директор, гулящая женщина, даст тебе хороший женский половой орган, гулящая женщина, и вступит с тобой в интимные отношения посредством ануса, гулящая женщина, если из-за тебя, пассивного гомосексуалиста, план, который должен выполнить завод, опять сорвется на половой орган, гулящая женщина. А рабочий отвечает, что кто-то вступил в интимные отношения с матерью мастера, что рабочий уже вступил в интимные отношения с речевыми органами директора, что рабочий вступал в интимные отношения со всеми на заводе шестеренками и, что самое невероятное, он вращал на половом органе завод со всеми его планами.

Ro©ky Ra©coon?

Ro©ky Ra©coon?
  • Гость
  • 7 сообщений
Speaking english, i'm freaking tired, of freaking english, i want to hear russian or kazakh speech, but not this, stinking english.... :bored:
hochu v Kz i trepacca bezlimitno...

ScarabeY

ScarabeY
  • В доску свой
  • 1 168 сообщений

-How do you do?
-All right!
---------------
-Как Вы это делаете?

-Всегда правой

Speaking english, i'm freaking tired, of freaking english, i want to hear russian or kazakh speech, but not this, stinking english....  :bored:

exactly the same

BURANA

BURANA
  • Гость
  • 20 сообщений

Speaking english, i'm freaking tired, of freaking english, i want to hear russian or kazakh speech, but not this, stinking english....  :bored:

I thought the same when I was abroad. But when I returned to KZ I really missed to speal English. May be it is not so bad? :eek:

BURANA

BURANA
  • Гость
  • 20 сообщений

Про бедность английского матерного языка:
На завод приезжает американская делегация. Идут по цеху и видят: возле станка активно беседуют мастер и рабочий. Переводчица - американка, попросили перевести. Та, слегка смущаясь, переводит:
- Мастер говорит рабочему, что кто-то вступил в интимные отношения с его матерью, ты, гулящая женщина, даже эту изнасилованную шестеренку, не можешь, гулящая женщина, правильно сделать, гулящая женщина. Директор, гулящая женщина, даст тебе хороший женский половой орган, гулящая женщина, и вступит с тобой в интимные отношения посредством ануса, гулящая женщина, если из-за тебя, пассивного гомосексуалиста, план, который должен выполнить завод, опять сорвется на половой орган, гулящая женщина. А рабочий отвечает, что кто-то вступил в интимные отношения с матерью мастера, что рабочий уже вступил в интимные отношения с речевыми органами директора, что рабочий вступал в интимные отношения со всеми на заводе шестеренками и, что самое невероятное, он вращал на половом органе завод со всеми его планами.

Yeap!:bored: British people were really amazed when I asked them to give me full text of what they want to say rude in russian. They even could not realize that we have so many rude words! :eek:

• Частый гость
  • 55 сообщений

Probably, I don't know. I need official spelling  :eek: .

There is no "official spelling" for name transcriptions.
It always depends on person

"Aygerim", I guess. :bored:

Sounds right for me

Thank you.

I fill in official documents. I don't know correct transcription like in passport.
I have to fill in form for visa, therefore it's important. :eek:

Котик

Котик

В доску чужой

• В доску свой
  • 2 654 сообщений
Two high school sweethearts who went out together for four years
in high school were both virgins; they enjoyed losing their
virginity to each other in 10th grade. When they graduated, they
wanted both to go to the same college but, the girl was accepted
to a college on the East Coast, and the guy went to a college on
the West Coast. They agreed to be faithful to each other and to
spend anytime they could together.

As time went on, the guy would call the girl and she would never
be home, and when he wrote, she would take weeks to return the
letters. Even when he emailed her, she took days to return his
messages.

Finally, she confessed to him that she wanted to date around. He
didn't take this very well and increased his calls, letters, and
emails trying to win back her love. She soon became very annoyed
with his persistence and now with a new boyfriend, she wanted to
get him off her back.

So, what she did is this: she took a Polaroid picture of her
sucking her new boyfriend's cock and sent it to her
old boyfriend with a note reading, "I found a new boyfriend,
leave me alone."

Well, needless to say, this guy was heartbroken but, even more
so, he was pissed. So, what he did next was awesome.

He wrote on the back of the photo the following, "Dear Mom and
Dad, having a great time at college, please send more money!"
and mailed the picture to her parents. ©

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 0, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.