I wish you a Merry Christmas!
And a Happy New Year!

Jesus is the Christ the son living God! :fie:

phobos

phobos

Reloaded

• В доску свой
  • 1 946 сообщений
Yankee Go Home! Fuck America! Fuck KIMEP!

I love Kazakhstan. BRATISHKALAR!!

Shade

Shade
  • Частый гость
  • 73 сообщений
Visiting Australia

----------------------------------

The 2000 Olympics committee set up a website to deal with queries from would be spectators. These are genuine queries - plus the answers that were posted on the site for all to see..

Q. Does it ever get windy in Australia? I have never seen it rain on TV, so how do the plants grow? (UK)
A. (Upwards, out of the ground, like the person who asked this question, who themselves will need watering if their IQ drops any lower...)

Will I be able to see kangaroos in the street? (USA)
(Depends on how much beer you've consumed...)

Q. Which direction should I drive - Perth to Darwin or Darwin to Perth - to avoid driving with the sun in my eyes? (Germany)
A. (Excellent question, considering that the Olympics are being held in Sydney.)

Q. I want to walk from Perth to Sydney - can I follow the railroad tracks? (Sweden)
A. (Sure, it's only Seven thousand miles, so you'll need to have started about a year and a half ago to get there in time for this October...)

Q. Is it safe to run around in the bushes in Australia? (Sweden)
A. (And accomplish what?)

Q. It is imperative that I find the names and addresses of places to contact for a stuffed porpoise. (Italy)
A. (I'm not touching this one...)

Q. My client wants to take a steel pooper-scooper into Australia. Will you let her in? (South Africa)
A. (Why? We do have toilet paper here...)

Q. Where can I learn underwater welding in Australia? (Portugal)

Q. Do the camels in Australia have one hump or two? (UK)

Q. Can I bring cutlery into Australia? (UK)
A. (Why bother? Use your fingers like the rest of us...)

Q. Do you have perfume in Australia? (France)
A. (No. Everybody stinks.)

Q. Do tents exist in Australia? (Germany)
A. (Yes, but only in sporting supply stores, peoples' garages, and most national parks...)

Q. Can I wear high heels in Australia? (UK)
A. (This HAS to have been asked by a blonde...)

Q. Do you celebrate Christmas in Australia? (France)
A. (Yes. At Christmas.)

Q. Can I drive to the Great Barrier Reef? (Germany)
A. (Sure, if your vehicle is amphibious.)

Q. Are there killer bees in Australia? (Germany)
A. (Not yet, but we'll see what we can do when you get here.)

Q. Can you give me some information about hippo racing in Australia? (USA)
A. (What's this guy smoking, and where do I get some?)

Q. Are there supermarkets in Sydney and is milk available all year round? (Germany)
A. (Another blonde?)

Q. Please send a list of all doctors in Australia who can dispense rattlesnake serum. (USA)
A. (I love this one...there are no rattlesnakes in Australia)

Q. Which direction is North in Australia? (USA)
A. (Face North and you should be about right)

Q. Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? (USA)
A. (Americans have long had considerable trouble distinguishing between Austria and Australia.)

Q. I have a question about a famous animal in Australia, but I forget its name. It's a kind of bear and lives in trees (USA......where else...)

Q. Are there places in Australia where you can make love outdoors? (Italy)
A. (Yes. Outdoors)

Q. Will I be able to speak English most places I go? (USA)

КАРРА

КАРРА
  • Постоялец
  • 399 сообщений

Сорри за ОФФ конечно. Только прошу не пинайте. Очень хочется выучить английский язык. По школе и в универе изучал немецкий, так что в английском немного дуб. Подскажите плз свободно владеющие английским языком с чего начать? Нужен ли репетитор для индивидуальных занятий или все же в группе с другими начать изучение? Что эффективнее?
Буду очень признателен за добрые советы

У меня в Алмате был знакомыи водитель (без высшего образования) которыи начал учить англиискии когда ему было где так лет 35. До этого ни слова не знал. Так он брал только частные уроки, и постоянно читал разную литературу на Инглише, его всегда можно было видеть с какои нибудь книжкои. За 2 года заговорил. Так что берите только частные уроки, и слушать речь как можно чаще. Сечас благо много кабльных каналов на ТВ на англииском. Успехов!

КАРРА

КАРРА
  • Постоялец
  • 399 сообщений

А при чем тут КИМЕП?

Малой

Малой
  • В доску свой
  • 2 112 сообщений

ever been to US?

people that say stuff like this have a problem

its good you have america that you hate...
although if america didn't exist
you'd have surely found another object...of hate that is

it's not america that is the problem, not americans and not kimep

Сообщение отредактировал Gatorade: 06.01.2004, 04:53:45

Maria

Maria
  • Случайный прохожий
  • 4 сообщений
Здравствуйте. Я хотела бы задать несколько вопросов всем изучающим английский язык. Спасибо заранее за Ваше внимание.

1. Изучаете ли Вы на данный момент английский язык?
2. Если да, то каков Ваш уровень?
3. Какие курсы английского языка Вы знаете в г.Алматы?
4. Какова стоимость обучения за месяц на этих курсах?
5. Почему Вы выбрали именно эти курсы английского языка ? качество, удобное время, удобное расположение?
6. В каких целях Вы изучаете английский язык ? обучение за рубежом, в личных целях, в бизнес-целях?

Все ответы можете писать здесь же, а так же лично мне, или на имейл: mdisenova@yahoo.com.

CUBANO

CUBANO
  • очередь на регистрацию
  • 704 сообщений

just give us reasons why do you hate USA? Yankees and KIMEP?
is it personal?

another thing: what about SESTRICHKALAR?

to me it's a very strange way to practice english - to write such a dumb things

let me split 2 things
USA and ENGLISH language
and if you hate USA just go and burn stripes-stars flag in front of their embassy
if you hate KIMEP kick Deans arse then

или у тебя просто словесный понос и ты не знаешь что с ним делать :rotate:

Parliament

Parliament
  • В доску свой
  • 1 250 сообщений
I can continue your discussion... :D More then, I can offer you some more: APASHKALAR, ATASHKALAR, TATESHKALAR, AGASHKALAR.... :rotate:

All of us know that russians are hate America. My opinion - they just envy of americans. But this one guy - is just a kid, who tries to get an attantion of grownup`s :smoke:

After Kazakhstan, America is the second country in which I would like to live. I love America! :D And actually, KIMEP - is not the best representative of USA. There is a KAU (Kazakh-Amirican University) in Almaty, so it is match more for the critics :p

Волчица

Волчица
  • В доску свой
  • 1 457 сообщений
Hey, guys, do not attack poo Phobos, he is just a student of that uni, and it should be exam session now, may be thats why he hates it :rotate:

another thing, I see, that here there are a lot of people supporting political points and the manner of livin of Americans...why like this? (как говорят индусы :p)

detk@

detk@

Party girl

• Свой человек
  • 859 сообщений

Hey, guys, do not  attack poo Phobos, he is just a student of that uni, and it should be exam session now, may be thats why he hates it :p

Exactly! И как сказал бы наш менеджер totally true :rotate:
imho

CUBANO

CUBANO
  • очередь на регистрацию
  • 704 сообщений

Hey, guys, do not  attack poo Phobos, he is just a student of that uni, and it should be exam session now, may be thats why he hates it :p

another thing, I see, that here there are a lot of people supporting political points and the manner of livin of Americans...why like this? (как говорят индусы :smoke:)

did you say poor or poo? :rotate:

Quarius

Quarius
  • В доску свой
  • 1 408 сообщений

Hey, guys, do not  attack poo Phobos, he is just a student of that uni, and it should be exam session now, may be thats why he hates it :D

another thing, I see, that here there are a lot of people supporting political points and the manner of livin of Americans...why like this? (как говорят индусы :D)

Poor phobos, which is student of KIMEP? :smoke: :p

CUBANO

CUBANO
  • очередь на регистрацию
  • 704 сообщений
POOR KIMEP - Phobos the student of it! :rotate:

Parliament

Parliament
  • В доску свой
  • 1 250 сообщений

Hey, guys, do not  attack poo Phobos, he is just a student of that uni, and it should be exam session now, may be thats why he hates it :smoke:

another thing, I see, that here there are a lot of people supporting political points and the manner of livin of Americans...why like this? (как говорят индусы :D)

:p

Cool Chick

Cool Chick
  • Постоялец
  • 492 сообщений

you can speak about other songers

это страшнейшая граматическая ошибка :)

давайте лучше о слэнге поговорим, о разных там словечках, которые отсутствуют в офиц.словарях!

Thats pretty cool to talk about slang. I know some words, but they are bad. Maby I'll write them lata if u ask them. Don't worry about grammar, even Americans make a lot of mistakes. Trust me :)

Cool Chick

Cool Chick
  • Постоялец
  • 492 сообщений

I can continue your discussion...  :bow: More then, I can offer you some more: APASHKALAR, ATASHKALAR, TATESHKALAR, AGASHKALAR....  :)

All of us know that russians are hate America. My opinion - they just envy of americans. But this one guy - is just a kid, who tries to get an attantion of grownup`s  :)

After Kazakhstan, America is the second country in which I would like to live. I love America!  ;)  And actually, KIMEP - is not the best representative of USA. There is a KAU (Kazakh-Amirican University) in Almaty, so it is match more for the critics  :)

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE US??? You made a lot of mistakes.
I wanna study in KIMEP but, unfortunately, I don't have any money for that...anyhow, I'll go back to the US , soon. Yea, it is really good place for live. I'll tell ya lata why.

Parliament

Parliament
  • В доску свой
  • 1 250 сообщений

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE US??? You made a lot of mistakes.

Я скажу проще, не выделяя ничего жирным шрифтом:

В названии этой темы написано "граждане Казахстана" - не сказано граждене Америки. Тем паче ничего не говориться об ограничениях по уровню владения языком. Если ты так прям хорошо владеешь языком - молодец, но не стоит показывать пальцем на других. Это очень не культурно. Общение для того и есть, чтобы учить язык, а не показывать своё превосходство в какой-то сфере. Уверен, что и твой не идеал.

Второе - для хорошего владения английским не обязательно побывать в США, равно, как и чтобы любить американский образ жизни.

Parliament

Parliament
  • В доску свой
  • 1 250 сообщений
Мне так кажется, что не обязательно стараться говорить именно на слэнге, чтобы произвести впечатление знания языка.

По хорошему, это жаргон, а он в делах не пригодится.

ОФИЦЕР

ОФИЦЕР
  • В доску свой
  • 2 864 сообщений

Yea, it is really good place for live

Well, if you claim that your English so good, you are wrong. This particular phrase should have "to live" but not "for live"; or "for life".

Learn some more before showing off your lame English

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

пользователей: 0, неизвестных прохожих: 0, скрытых пользователей: 0

Размещение рекламы на сайте     Предложения о сотрудничестве     Служба поддержки пользователей

© 2011-2022 vse.kz. При любом использовании материалов Форума ссылка на vse.kz обязательна.